IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
This is the place to celebrate and showcase all of your beautiful black and white images. This is a theme-free zone so, as long as it's black and white, just about anything and everything goes!

The Rules are simple:

1) All images must be taken and edited on a mobile device: a mobile phone, tablet, iPod or iPad.

2) All images must be simply black and white and all of those lovely shades of grey. Beware grunge edits which may add colour. If I notice an image that has a hint of colour I'll let you know so that you can change it and repost. Or I can delete it and you can repost; not a problem.

3) Any app(s) can be used in the making of your image, editing is permitted, but this must be done on a mobile device (see 1) above).

4) Please remember to add a title and a description of your image and what apps were used. We love to know how you did it.

Last entries before midnight UK time on Saturday 4th April 2020 . Judging will take place on Sunday 5th April 2020 or soon thereafter.

Please also see the MobiTog Rules and Guidelines for all MobiChallenges posted HERE. Please note specifically Rule 4: Generally, anything goes in terms of processing, within the bounds of common decency and the Specific Rules for the Challenge or Contest, but entrants must document how they achieved the submitted result in their Challenge or Contest post, i.e. name of the device used to take the image and list each app used, in the order it is used.

This week's winner sdimbour Sandra will be our guest judge for the above period

Last edited:
The line is clear, but nobody’s going anywhere any time soon...
4CDA8D81-9520-4291-BF43-B6FAEBAFC82C.jpeg

Usual iPhone XS, Photos and Snapseed.

Lovely leading lines Nick. How are you and your mum getting on with all of this stuff going on at the moment?
Thank you Jilly. Not too well tbh. M is 98, I am approaching 70, but I can’t get shopping delivered and can only leave the house for short periods when I have care cover. So trying to sort this out is tricky. On the plus side at the moment I can go for the odd walk - which is where these photos come from yesterday. Still many have things far worse. How are you coping?

Thank you Jilly. Not too well tbh. M is 98, I am approaching 70, but I can’t get shopping delivered and can only leave the house for short periods when I have care cover. So trying to sort this out is tricky. On the plus side at the moment I can go for the odd walk - which is where these photos come from yesterday. Still many have things far worse. How are you coping?
We’re fairly isolated where we live and luckily the pub has opened a shop in the tap bar for essentials. I’m worried about you both now. You can’t spend two hours in a shopping queue. But you should be able to jump a queue shouldn’t you? Is the supermarket nearby?

We’re fairly isolated where we live and luckily the pub has opened a shop in the tap bar for essentials. I’m worried about you both now. You can’t spend two hours in a shopping queue. But you should be able to jump a queue shouldn’t you? Is the supermarket nearby?
There is a decent village store about 1.5 miles away in Queen Camel, and I am using that but supermarkets are more difficult - around here Sainsbury’s do a special hour for us elderly ( never ever referred to self that way before!) but it is too early for me to get there, lack of care cover etc. There is now a scheme to provide online shopping for the vulnerable but M doesn’t qualify as not suffering from anything seriously unpleasant, just old age and early stage dementia, but I am working on this - just that everyone is so busy it is hard to get the message across. I also use Boots online for various medical type things but their system is now totally overloaded and you can’t get on. There again I am finding Amazon can supply a lot o f this stuff so not such a prob as a decent food shop. Sorry for all the gloom, bet you wished you never asked, lol.

There is a decent village store about 1.5 miles away in Queen Camel, and I am using that but supermarkets are more difficult - around here Sainsbury’s do a special hour for us elderly ( never ever referred to self that way before!) but it is too early for me to get there, lack of care cover etc. There is now a scheme to provide online shopping for the vulnerable but M doesn’t qualify as not suffering from anything seriously unpleasant, just old age and early stage dementia, but I am working on this - just that everyone is so busy it is hard to get the message across. I also use Boots online for various medical type things but their system is now totally overloaded and you can’t get on. There again I am finding Amazon can supply a lot o f this stuff so not such a prob as a decent food shop. Sorry for all the gloom, bet you wished you never asked, lol.
Not gloomy at all. I’m just trying to think if I know anyone near where you live, but you live in a very picturesque and rural place. But near Yeovil right?

Not gloomy at all. I’m just trying to think if I know anyone near where you live, but you live in a very picturesque and rural place. But near Yeovil right?
That's right about 7 miles away. I might be able to get one of the carers (with some that is part of their job as you would expect) to do some shopping, I think they are trying to get it set so they can jump the queue when working but that is difficult because apparently there are some very unpleasant folks around... yes it is a lovely area and when I can get out there are several walks available - I just have to try to see the familiar in a different way photographically because I have walked them so many times...

That's right about 7 miles away. I might be able to get one of the carers (with some that is part of their job as you would expect) to do some shopping, I think they are trying to get it set so they can jump the queue when working but that is difficult because apparently there are some very unpleasant folks around... yes it is a lovely area and when I can get out there are several walks available - I just have to try to see the familiar in a different way photographically because I have walked them so many times...
Yes, but we haven’t seen them before, so ... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom