B&W RESULT: #173 Black & White Challenge

D3BB6707-3261-4931-A0D2-E1A10DD5C26A.jpeg

Trying to make up for the fact that three of sdimbour Sandra’s images will be missing this week. :rolleyes:
Hipsta

Well, I think we’ve got enough images to keep sdimbour Sandra busy for a few minutes, so I declare this Black & White Challenge CLOSED, and I ask Sandra to choose her winners. Whenever you’re ready my dear.:thumbs:

Hello everyone,

Just hope everyone is in good shape.

24 very good pics in this week bnw challenge and here are my winners :

HM for RoseCat terse and Asif

3rd place for deepop with « Unkempts »
Loved the fact that I couldn’t see through the window in that particular moment, that I could only focus on the composition of the room, on the Story. Great pic!!! :)

B162DAE1-EA1B-4FCD-809F-C38250F3232B.png

2nd place for rizole with « El Presidente »
Love this strong image. A great portrait. It took me a long time to choose between this one and the winner. Congratulation:)
95F266F6-BB6E-4588-B5E1-5798790E2092.png

and the winner is JillyG with the revisiting Portrait.
Waowww!!! Great composition, great light... this portrait caught my eyes as soon as I saw it. Congratulation !!!!! :thumbs:
4E01ACEA-E57A-4F51-95B2-EB68CC5C72C2.png

See you all next week :)

Hello everyone,

Loved the fact that I couldn’t see through the window in that particular moment, that I could only focus on the composition of the room, on the Story. Great pic!!! :)

View attachment 157118

Love this strong image. A great portrait. It took me a long time to choose between this one and the winner. Congratulation:)
View attachment 157116

Waowww!!! Great composition, great light... this portrait caught my eyes as soon as I saw it. Congratulation !!!!! :thumbs:
View attachment 157117

Well, I wasn’t expecting that, but thank you very much.:notworthy: I usually say what a great job the judge has done.:D And you have Sandra, because it was a good week for black and whites, even with the slow start. Well done Che Guerizole with second place - that’s a very funny image, and there’s no sign of a seam. High fives to deepop David for his third place - that’s a great unmade bed, and no hint of a Tracey Emin about it.:lol: Hugs to the HMs - RoseCat Catherine, terse Ted and Asif Asif. Okay, me and my boy on a train are off to the Gallery. Choo choo.

Hello everyone,

View attachment 157118

View attachment 157116

View attachment 157117

Well done JillyG Jilly!! Congrats... it's such a wonderful bold portrait. :inlove:
High fives to rizole and deepop David, and I thank you for my HM... happy to share it with terse Ted and Asif . :relaxed:

Hello everyone,

View attachment 157118

View attachment 157116

View attachment 157117

Such beautifully dramatic lighting on your portrait, Jilly. Congratulations to Rizole and all the HMs. Thanks for the third place, Sandra.

Hello everyone,

View attachment 157118

View attachment 157116

View attachment 157117

Jilly! What an awesome image! Well done to all winners.

Well done JillyG Jilly!! Congrats... it's such a wonderful bold portrait. :inlove:
High fives to rizole and deepop David, and I thank you for my HM... happy to share it with terse Ted and Asif . :relaxed:
Such beautifully dramatic lighting on your portrait, Jilly. Congratulations to Rizole and all the HMs. Thanks for the third place, Sandra.
Jilly! What an awesome image! Well done to all winners.
Thank you each. :notworthy:The lighting was the sun shining through the train window.

Hello everyone,

View attachment 157118

View attachment 157116

View attachment 157117

Well done JillyG, deepop and all HM's. Thank you for my 2nd. :notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom