• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

B&W RESULT: #174 Black & White Challenge

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
We’ve been taking afternoon drives occasionally. Yesterday we had the pleasure of spotting a bi-plane landing at a tiny airport near a favorite overlook off a back road. We slowed down to watch it land and they waved us in, telling us we were welcome to go ahead and check the plane out. It was a 1942 WWII trainer plane. Apparently you got to be a pilot or a bomber depending on how well you did. Everyone was nice and kept a respectful distance.
Leather Cap
Snapseed
E4A25CE4-BF6B-4236-B698-ED842559155A.jpeg

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
We’ve been taking afternoon drives occasionally. Yesterday we had the pleasure of spotting a bi-plane landing at a tiny airport near a favorite overlook off a back road. We slowed down to watch it land and they waved us in, telling us we were welcome to go ahead and check the plane out. It was a 1942 WWII trainer plane. Apparently you got to be a pilot or a bomber depending on how well you did. Everyone was nice and kept a respectful distance.
Leather Cap
Snapseed
View attachment 157413
Wow, what an opportunity. I flew in a bi-plane when I visited Orcas Island, part of the San Juan islands. The pilot let me wear his USAF jacket. Up until then I’d been afraid of flying in a jet airliner!! We flew through the clouds and he popped a balloon with a spike on the plane’s nose.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Leather Cap
Snapseed
View attachment 157413
Wow!!! How cool is that??

Starzee

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Wow, what an opportunity. I flew in a bi-plane when I visited Orcas Island, part of the San Juan islands. The pilot let me wear his USAF jacket. Up until then I’d been afraid of flying in a jet airliner!! We flew through the clouds and he popped a balloon with a spike on the plane’s nose.
Wow! I would have run away! Open cock pit????