B&W RESULT: #174 Black & White Challenge

4F2C15CF-B328-4953-9224-05CEFAB56C6B.jpeg

Hipstamatic’d Orchids
906B208C-1716-4008-A352-61039343C702.jpeg

We’ve been taking afternoon drives occasionally. Yesterday we had the pleasure of spotting a bi-plane landing at a tiny airport near a favorite overlook off a back road. We slowed down to watch it land and they waved us in, telling us we were welcome to go ahead and check the plane out. It was a 1942 WWII trainer plane. Apparently you got to be a pilot or a bomber depending on how well you did. Everyone was nice and kept a respectful distance.
Leather Cap
Snapseed
E4A25CE4-BF6B-4236-B698-ED842559155A.jpeg

We’ve been taking afternoon drives occasionally. Yesterday we had the pleasure of spotting a bi-plane landing at a tiny airport near a favorite overlook off a back road. We slowed down to watch it land and they waved us in, telling us we were welcome to go ahead and check the plane out. It was a 1942 WWII trainer plane. Apparently you got to be a pilot or a bomber depending on how well you did. Everyone was nice and kept a respectful distance.
Leather Cap
Snapseed
View attachment 157413
Wow, what an opportunity. I flew in a bi-plane when I visited Orcas Island, part of the San Juan islands. The pilot let me wear his USAF jacket. Up until then I’d been afraid of flying in a jet airliner!! We flew through the clouds and he popped a balloon with a spike on the plane’s nose.

Leather Cap
Snapseed
View attachment 157413
Wow!!! How cool is that??

Wow, what an opportunity. I flew in a bi-plane when I visited Orcas Island, part of the San Juan islands. The pilot let me wear his USAF jacket. Up until then I’d been afraid of flying in a jet airliner!! We flew through the clouds and he popped a balloon with a spike on the plane’s nose.
Wow! I would have run away! Open cock pit????

Back
Top Bottom