B&W RESULT: #174 Black & White Challenge

17C71567-BF25-4B94-A721-DCB3D4A56C3E.jpeg

if only I could follow this stream :) Barèges - Hautes-Pyrénées - France

iPhone 11 Pro and Snapseed

It’s been two weeks since we started this challenge and, I don’t know about you, but it seems to me that two weeks has gone really quickly AND time has dragged. How does that work? Anyway, I declare this challenge CLOSED. As I’m the judge, I will report back shortly.

After much deliberation, cogitation and, well, general thinking, I have chosen my favourites.

In first place is RoseCat Catherine and Edmonds Community College. I love the brutalist building with the softness of the leaves and blossom. Great angle too.
8EC7C25F-7BE1-4B90-9AA4-0E1EED206598.jpeg

Joint seconds, because I just can’t choose between them, is

deepop David with Dormer Ceiling - great angle. sinnerjohn John with A time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing. rizole Rizole with Little Boxes. Starzee Star with Leather Cap. All of them really evocative.

I actually loved every single one of the images posted in this challenge. Great work everyone. I’m now off to hang the Edmonds Community College on the Gallery wall. :D

Congrats RoseCat Catherine !!! Great pic:inlove:
Congrat as well to both seconds deepop and sinnerjohn :)
see you all next week for this bnw challenge!!!

After much deliberation, cogitation and, well, general thinking, I have chosen my favourites.

In first place is RoseCat Catherine and Edmonds Community College. I love the brutalist building with the softness of the leaves and blossom. Great angle too.
View attachment 157497

deepop David with Dormer Ceiling - great angle. sinnerjohn John with A time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing. rizole Rizole with Little Boxes. Starzee Star with Leather Cap. All of them really evocative.

I actually loved every single one of the images posted in this challenge. Great work everyone. I’m now off to hang the Edmonds Community College on the Gallery wall. :D

View attachment 157497

Thank you so much, Jilly! :notworthy: :blush: I’m honored. Super congrats to deepop David, sinnerjohn John, rizole and Starzee Star!! I agree, some gorgeous images in this thread. :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom