• > STAY HOME & STAY SAFE! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the current and serious situation the World is facing right now! We will not repeat what is already said, save to say we hope you will all heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

B&W RESULT: #175 Black & White Challenge

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Well that’s the cute factor taken care of for the week :hearteyecat: Look at those little semi-extended claws : )
Gotta make the most of the kits while I’m here seeing as I can’t pull the cute stunt back home. :):smileycat:

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
F93B1111-04E0-4DDB-A443-4607662D6752.jpeg

Foxglove macro
Moment macro lens, CameraPixels (10-shot focus stack), Affinity Photo (focus merge), Photos (b/w conversion & crop)
Conclusion: If you're using a macro lens, even the full 0-100% focus range of the camera doesn't get you very far.

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 157641

Foxglove macro
Moment macro lens, CameraPixels (10-shot focus stack), Affinity Photo (focus merge), Photos (b/w conversion & crop)
Conclusion: If you're using a macro lens, even the full 0-100% focus range of the camera doesn't get you very far.
I felt sure this was a caterpillar. So this is what a bee has to clamber over is it? Marvellous.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Really? You didn't start singing "Chain chain chain, chain of fools"?
I did! And the very next thing? Flashdance, a lá John Travolta in Michael, all up and down the pier!