B&W RESULT: #175 Black & White Challenge

1B079062-8484-42FB-B1D1-5EF072EBB939.jpeg

The Evergreen path
Moment fisheye lens, Moment cam app, Photos, Snapseed

View attachment 157759

The zombie look
juryjone mentioned Face Fun AI elsewhere, so I decided to give the free version a try on a self portrait.
cool, nice sp, I like the effect, must see if there's an Android version.

edit - no as usual, not on the Android store. I'll see if it will run on my old iPad.

Last edited:
I walk by Cadbury Castle pretty much every day at the moment and it is becoming a bit of an obsession - different light different times, etc., etc. So here is another take...
BCE96A89-DA61-47B9-B8EA-2B6985A90FA2.jpeg

iPhone XS + a fair amount of Snapseed.

Righty-ho. This Black and White Challenge is now CLOSED. RoseCat Catherine will be curled up in her new home, fast asleep (hopefully), so I don’t expect her to do any judging for at least another eight hours (at least). But whenever she is ready, we would love to see her winners.

Righty-ho. This Black and White Challenge is now CLOSED. RoseCat Catherine will be curled up in her new home, fast asleep (hopefully), so I don’t expect her to do any judging for at least another eight hours (at least). But whenever she is ready, we would love to see her winners.
So sorry I’ve been MIA this week (or has it been longer?? :eek: ) To say my week was stressful is an understatement... my tiny house was delivered, water, propane and electricity hooked up with several snafus, some not so bad, others extremely stressful. But, I’m 90% unpacked and organized, with just a handful of knick knacks to hang on the walls. <high five> I’m having some resistance to putting any holes in my beautiful new ship lap walls though... I may buy the sticky hooks instead, although I’ve never used them on a wood surface, only plaster.

I’m currently sitting outside under a big beautiful tree, listening to birds and a nearby rooster, accompanied by my wind chimes which are hanging in the tree branches. Finnegan, the sweet ginger barn cat is keeping me company. (FYI my friend was calling him OK, for Orange Kitty. :barf: That did NOT roll off the tongue, so he’s now called Finnegan. :smirkcat:)

Okay, well, enough blathering on. :oops: Ive got done judging to attend to.... BRB!

Back
Top Bottom