• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the still current serious situation facing us all right now! Continue to heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

B&W RESULT: #179 Black & White Challenge

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Felt I should make a contribution. From one of the little Blue Tits that frequent our window feeder. Unfortunately my remote shutter ran out of puff and I haven’t been to the shops so have missed out on jays, magpies and a woodpecker!

23E43934-78BE-4BF5-B500-BC4BFF6DDC78.jpeg
Procreate, iColorama, Snapseed and LensLight

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Felt I should make a contribution. From one of the little Blue Tits that frequent our window feeder. Unfortunately my remote shutter ran out of puff and I haven’t been to the shops so have missed out on jays, magpies and a woodpecker!

View attachment 158822Procreate, iColorama, Snapseed and LensLight
That’s amazing!

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

View attachment 158822Procreate, iColorama, Snapseed and LensLight
T.Rex - Electric Warrior

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
This particular Black and White Challenge is now CLOSED. It’s the task of sdimbour Sandra to choose her favourites. Whenever you have a moment Sandra. :D

sdimbour

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Sandra DIMBOUR
Device
iPhone Xs
Alter a calm and relaxing day, I’m back with my winners :)

HM
sinnerjohn with « lock gates »
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

3rd place - rizole with « ... the plant pot has moved... » - I think you should do more wet pics - Just love the composition. Well done!!! :thumbs:

C0B54875-0BF9-46B4-BBAC-3AD74B090795.png

2nd place for JillyG with « Great spolled woolpecker feather » - love the minimalist composition and impressed n’y the sharpness of the pic. Well done :thumbs:

4A445203-4C49-4950-B36F-632CF3049114.png

And the winner is...
ImageArt with « sharp leaves » - It’s been difficult for me to choose between the first two. Impressed as well with the sharpness of the pic. And love those drops !!! Congrats!!! :thumbs:
13C8D270-2859-44E4-B7BA-BA51EF1BC42D.png

See you all next week !!!

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365

HM
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

3rd place - rizole with « ... the plant pot has moved... » - I think you should do more wet pics - Just love the composition. Well done!!! :thumbs:

View attachment 158883

2nd place for JillyG with « Great spolled woolpecker feather » - love the minimalist composition and impressed n’y the sharpness of the pic. Well done :thumbs:

View attachment 158884

And the winner is...
ImageArt with « sharp leaves » - It’s been difficult for me to choose between the first two. Impressed as well with the sharpness of the pic. And love those drops !!! Congrats!!! :thumbs:View attachment 158885

Brilliant. Thank you so much for your excellent judging Sandra. Congratulations to ImageArt Ann for first place. Those drops look like they could just roll off at any moment. Thank you for my second place. And another great image from rizole Rizole, coming in third. Great work from all posters in these challenging times. I will now, very carefully, transport Ann’s lovely leaf down to the Gallery.

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

HM
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

View attachment 158883

View attachment 158884

And the winner is...
ImageArt with « sharp leaves » - It’s been difficult for me to choose between the first two. Impressed as well with the sharpness of the pic. And love those drops !!! Congrats!!! :thumbs:View attachment 158885

Can't argue with that winner. Good pick, Sandra, and congratulations Ann. Well done to Jilly and rizole and the rest of us also.

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max

HM
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

View attachment 158883

View attachment 158884

And the winner is...

Congrats rizole , JillyG and ImageArt :)
And thanks a lot for my HM :)

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel

HM
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

View attachment 158883

View attachment 158884

And the winner is...

Congrats Ann, very nice image that. Well done Jilly, I liked that feather too. And Rizole 'I think you should do more wet pics' :lol:
Thanks for my mention Sandra.