• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the still current serious situation facing us all right now! Continue to heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

B&W RESULT: #179 Black & White Challenge

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 6s Plus
Congrats Ann - i would never have guessed that image would look even better In BW! :notworthy:
rizole & Jilly :thumbs: :thumbs:
ted Juliana & John :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

ImageArt

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Alter a calm and relaxing day, I’m back with my winners :)

HM
sinnerjohn with « lock gates »
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

3rd place - rizole with « ... the plant pot has moved... » - I think you should do more wet pics - Just love the composition. Well done!!! :thumbs:

View attachment 158883

2nd place for JillyG with « Great spolled woolpecker feather » - love the minimalist composition and impressed n’y the sharpness of the pic. Well done :thumbs:

View attachment 158884

And the winner is...
ImageArt with « sharp leaves » - It’s been difficult for me to choose between the first two. Impressed as well with the sharpness of the pic. And love those drops !!! Congrats!!! :thumbs:View attachment 158885

See you all next week !!!
Wow, Sandra. Thank you for the win. Totally unexpected! Well done Jilly and Rizole. Tough competition!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Alter a calm and relaxing day, I’m back with my winners :)

HM
sinnerjohn with « lock gates »
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

3rd place - rizole with « ... the plant pot has moved... » - I think you should do more wet pics - Just love the composition. Well done!!! :thumbs:

View attachment 158883

2nd place for JillyG with « Great spolled woolpecker feather » - love the minimalist composition and impressed n’y the sharpness of the pic. Well done :thumbs:

View attachment 158884

And the winner is...
ImageArt with « sharp leaves » - It’s been difficult for me to choose between the first two. Impressed as well with the sharpness of the pic. And love those drops !!! Congrats!!! :thumbs:View attachment 158885

See you all next week !!!
WOW is all I have to say. Each one of these images is a winner in my book. :hearteyes: Congrats ImageArt Ann!! High fives to JillyG Jilly, rizole Riz and the HMs.