B&W RESULT: #179 Black & White Challenge

Lovely Dead Crap
62475796-3B67-412C-9080-9DA99A7DBC4D.jpeg

Camera+2, Snapseed

Felt I should make a contribution. From one of the little Blue Tits that frequent our window feeder. Unfortunately my remote shutter ran out of puff and I haven’t been to the shops so have missed out on jays, magpies and a woodpecker!

23E43934-78BE-4BF5-B500-BC4BFF6DDC78.jpeg
Procreate, iColorama, Snapseed and LensLight

Felt I should make a contribution. From one of the little Blue Tits that frequent our window feeder. Unfortunately my remote shutter ran out of puff and I haven’t been to the shops so have missed out on jays, magpies and a woodpecker!

View attachment 158822Procreate, iColorama, Snapseed and LensLight
T.Rex - Electric Warrior

This particular Black and White Challenge is now CLOSED. It’s the task of sdimbour Sandra to choose her favourites. Whenever you have a moment Sandra. :D

Alter a calm and relaxing day, I’m back with my winners :)

HM
sinnerjohn with « lock gates »
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

3rd place - rizole with « ... the plant pot has moved... » - I think you should do more wet pics - Just love the composition. Well done!!! :thumbs:

C0B54875-0BF9-46B4-BBAC-3AD74B090795.png

2nd place for JillyG with « Great spolled woolpecker feather » - love the minimalist composition and impressed n’y the sharpness of the pic. Well done :thumbs:

4A445203-4C49-4950-B36F-632CF3049114.png

And the winner is...
ImageArt with « sharp leaves » - It’s been difficult for me to choose between the first two. Impressed as well with the sharpness of the pic. And love those drops !!! Congrats!!! :thumbs:
13C8D270-2859-44E4-B7BA-BA51EF1BC42D.png

See you all next week !!!

HM
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

3rd place - rizole with « ... the plant pot has moved... » - I think you should do more wet pics - Just love the composition. Well done!!! :thumbs:

View attachment 158883

2nd place for JillyG with « Great spolled woolpecker feather » - love the minimalist composition and impressed n’y the sharpness of the pic. Well done :thumbs:

View attachment 158884

And the winner is...
ImageArt with « sharp leaves » - It’s been difficult for me to choose between the first two. Impressed as well with the sharpness of the pic. And love those drops !!! Congrats!!! :thumbs:View attachment 158885

Brilliant. Thank you so much for your excellent judging Sandra. Congratulations to ImageArt Ann for first place. Those drops look like they could just roll off at any moment. Thank you for my second place. And another great image from rizole Rizole, coming in third. Great work from all posters in these challenging times. I will now, very carefully, transport Ann’s lovely leaf down to the Gallery.

HM
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

View attachment 158883

View attachment 158884

And the winner is...
ImageArt with « sharp leaves » - It’s been difficult for me to choose between the first two. Impressed as well with the sharpness of the pic. And love those drops !!! Congrats!!! :thumbs:View attachment 158885

Can't argue with that winner. Good pick, Sandra, and congratulations Ann. Well done to Jilly and rizole and the rest of us also.

HM
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

View attachment 158883

View attachment 158884

And the winner is...

Congrats rizole , JillyG and ImageArt :)
And thanks a lot for my HM :)

HM
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

View attachment 158883

View attachment 158884

And the winner is...

Congrats Ann, very nice image that. Well done Jilly, I liked that feather too. And Rizole 'I think you should do more wet pics' :lol:
Thanks for my mention Sandra.

Back
Top Bottom