B&W RESULT: #179 Black & White Challenge

Congrats Ann - i would never have guessed that image would look even better In BW! :notworthy:
rizole & Jilly :thumbs: :thumbs:
ted Juliana & John :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Alter a calm and relaxing day, I’m back with my winners :)

HM
sinnerjohn with « lock gates »
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

3rd place - rizole with « ... the plant pot has moved... » - I think you should do more wet pics - Just love the composition. Well done!!! :thumbs:

View attachment 158883

2nd place for JillyG with « Great spolled woolpecker feather » - love the minimalist composition and impressed n’y the sharpness of the pic. Well done :thumbs:

View attachment 158884

And the winner is...
ImageArt with « sharp leaves » - It’s been difficult for me to choose between the first two. Impressed as well with the sharpness of the pic. And love those drops !!! Congrats!!! :thumbs:View attachment 158885

See you all next week !!!
Wow, Sandra. Thank you for the win. Totally unexpected! Well done Jilly and Rizole. Tough competition!

Alter a calm and relaxing day, I’m back with my winners :)

HM
sinnerjohn with « lock gates »
younger
terse with « Behemoth »

3rd place - rizole with « ... the plant pot has moved... » - I think you should do more wet pics - Just love the composition. Well done!!! :thumbs:

View attachment 158883

2nd place for JillyG with « Great spolled woolpecker feather » - love the minimalist composition and impressed n’y the sharpness of the pic. Well done :thumbs:

View attachment 158884

And the winner is...
ImageArt with « sharp leaves » - It’s been difficult for me to choose between the first two. Impressed as well with the sharpness of the pic. And love those drops !!! Congrats!!! :thumbs:View attachment 158885

See you all next week !!!
WOW is all I have to say. Each one of these images is a winner in my book. :hearteyes: Congrats ImageArt Ann!! High fives to JillyG Jilly, rizole Riz and the HMs.

Back
Top Bottom