B&W RESULT: #180 Black & White Challenge

IMG_20130404_193035.jpg

roots - LRM

Went to Messums Wiltshire gallery in Tisbury today. Very interesting exhibitions despite challenging circumstances - COVID-19 and also a fire in the kitchen, which means that the Long Gallery is closed until October. Here is something from a fascinating display recreating Dame Elisabeth Frink’s workshop.
0C10A885-FBEE-4D34-BC24-F444C3265592.jpeg

iPhone XS Photos and a little Snapseed.

Went to Messums Wiltshire gallery in Tisbury today. Very interesting exhibitions despite challenging circumstances - COVID-19 and also a fire in the kitchen, which means that the Long Gallery is closed until October. Here is something from a fascinating display recreating Dame Elisabeth Frink’s workshop.
View attachment 159000
iPhone XS Photos and a little Snapseed.
Nominated for July Image of the Month.

For interest’s sake, here is the recreation of the workshop mentioned in my previous post. I took that photo from just inside, to the left, where you can just make out the white plaster head by the door frame.
AD60C709-C812-4E60-8E18-A91BB62D884C.jpeg

iPhone XS + B&W conversion in Photos.

Last edited:
I now pronounce this Black and White Challenge CLOSED. How ImageArt Ann is going to choose from these fabulous images I do not know, but choose she must. Over to you Ann. Whenever you have a moment. :thumbs:

I always find this thread the most difficult to judge because the quality of the images is so high despite the fact that this week there are only two pages.

FIRST TomHH
79EBAF3F-998B-4690-A81A-3E1EDD92AC07.jpeg

So dramatic and full of action!

SECOND sdimbour
923F4F32-BD74-4FE7-A656-0E25013CCD01.jpeg

Fabulous angle, composition and character.

THIRD NickLeon
54AD9836-8F10-474A-8FCA-01EF49E6A7E8.jpeg

Love the contrasting heads and perspective.

Lots of other good ones but these three particularly stick out. Well done.

I always find this thread the most difficult to judge because the quality of the images is so high despite the fact that this week there are only two pages.

FIRST TomHH
View attachment 159057
So dramatic and full of action!

SECOND sdimbour
View attachment 159058
Fabulous angle, composition and character.

THIRD NickLeon
View attachment 159059
Love the contrasting heads and perspective.

Lots of other good ones but these three particularly stick out. Well done.
Nice one. Well done TomHH. Congrats sdimbour and NickLeon.

Back
Top Bottom