• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! Dear MobiMembers - We are all aware of the still current serious situation facing us all right now! Continue to heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others and remain well. As much as we are able, let's all help each other to stay sane in our social distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Much love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt and all your MobiStaff... x x <

B&W RESULT: #181 Black & White Challenge

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Okay, then let's go!

It's hard this time for me. There are more than just 3 shots to mention. But first things first:

First:
rizole Rizole with 'Alternative electriq'

The mood of this image is just amazing. The sky with dark clouds and then the sun trying to get through, the three giants of generators in contradiction to the smooth hills.

Number two:
JillyG Jilly's flowers 'Lilies'

Beautiful contrasts - sharp, unsharp and black, white. And the floating of the flowers in the darkness - very well done!

Number three:
terse Ted's 'Capitola wharf'

This is the arts part in this contest! Perfect use on motion to MHO.

There are quite some more images to mention but I stick to the rules! :p

Thanks to everyone for sharing your work. Very inspiring work! :thumbs:
Lovely judging Tom, thank you. rizole Rizole’s image is a stunner - I can see why it got top spot. I hope it’s been entered into Image of the Month!!
Thank you for my second place, I’m delighted to be sandwiched between Rizole and Ted. :lol: Well done Ted. You are truly the master of the Intentional Motion Picture.:notworthy: I will now take Rizole’s War of the Worlds image down to the Gallery - wind assisted!;)

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone Xs Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Okay, then let's go!

It's hard this time for me. There are more than just 3 shots to mention. But first things first:

First:

The mood of this image is just amazing. The sky with dark clouds and then the sun trying to get through, the three giants of generators in contradiction to the smooth hills.

Number two:

Beautiful contrasts - sharp, unsharp and black, white. And the floating of the flowers in the darkness - very well done!

Number three:

Excellent choices!

rizole

IOTM Winner - June 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Okay, then let's go!

First:

Number two:

Number three:

Thank you for my win. :notworthy:
Congrats to@jillyg and terse too. :D