B&W RESULT: #183 Black & White Challenge

I’m sure we all hope that deepop David’s daughter’s wedding went splendidly and that a good time was had by all! When he’s recovered from all that excitement, it will be he who judges this challenge. I declare it CLOSED, and ask him to do just that, when he feels strong enough. :lol:

Sorry for the delay. (The wedding was wonderful, by the way. )
I had 3 favorites, any one of which could have won. The winner for me was younger ’s Tea for 2 - a zen garden of muffins and teacups with lovely contrasting lines and circles. It’s blissful and relaxing (although maybe not for the baker.)
8A401CC2-D218-4599-93A1-DA07E4547769.jpeg

Second’s to @JillyG’s At the pub, a quintessential B&W - stark, angular lighting, textured, inky negative space.
DEFB8C70-30D1-49E5-B5CC-2972264D0418.jpeg

Third place goes to sdimbour and Flying over Dieppe,an action shot with crystalline detail of the subject and background clouds, cliffs, pier, and ?quarry, and the foreground contrast between the pebbled beach and the water. A lot going on!
55418F1E-E102-4D6F-BE8D-94AA1965F4DB.jpeg

I had 3 favorites, any one of which could have won. The winner for me was younger ’s Tea for 2 - a zen garden of muffins and teacups with lovely contrasting lines and circles. It’s blissful and relaxing (although maybe not for the baker.)
View attachment 159750

Second’s to @JillyG’s At the pub, a quintessential B&W - stark, angular lighting, textured, inky negative space.
View attachment 159751

Third place goes to sdimbour and Flying over Dieppe,an action shot with crystalline detail of the subject and background clouds, cliffs, pier, and ?quarry, and the foreground contrast between the pebbled beach and the water. A lot going on!
View attachment 159752
Thank you, deepop! As usual, an unexpected win. It was actually quite good to bake them, one of those easy, healthy and super quick recipes. They’re all long gone by now :D
Congrats, JillyG and sdimbour for the beautiful images!

View attachment 159750

View attachment 159751

View attachment 159752
Thank you David - hardly any delay at all. I hope we’re going to see at least one photograph of the wedding on Mobitog. Super congratulations to younger Juliana - it was a lovely still life with muffins for the reasons David stated. Thank you for my second place. :D Well done to sdimbour Sandra too for capturing that gull just flying past the end of the ... whatdoyoucallit?. I‘ve just noticed the white cliffs that look just like Dover. It must be from when we were joined all those years ago.:lol: So I’m off to the Gallery with some muffins and a pot of tea - I may be some time!!:rolleyes:

View attachment 159750

View attachment 159751

View attachment 159752

thanks for the 3rd place deepop :blush:

Congrats younger what a great pic. Love it!!!
A great image from JillyG !!!

View attachment 159750

View attachment 159751

View attachment 159752
YES! Such a clever pic, younger, Juliana. And great pics Jilly and Sandra!

Back
Top Bottom