B&W RESULT: #184 Black & White Challenge

Hello everyone
After a full weekend of celebrations, here I come for the final judgement! :D

First place is terse Ted with ‘Nostalgic whirl’. It’s nostalgic alright and beautiful. Love the high contrast. Beautiful photo.
View attachment 159915

In second Comes JillyG Jilly, with ‘Me and my shadow’. Very cool effect.
View attachment 159916

In third comes shryn Stephen, with freshly graduated subject. Lots to think about, indeed! And possibly a bit biased since today is my own little one’s birthday :inlove:
View attachment 159917

Congrats everyone and have a great week!
Thank you for tearing yourself away from that cake to judge, Juliana. :lol: Congratulations terse Ted, that is a beautiful carousel and you’ve captured it beautifully. Thank you for my second place, and well done to shryn Stephen for his thought-provoking image in third place. Great work from everyone who posted - thank you.:notworthy: Okay, me and Ted’s Nostalgic Whirl are off to the Gallery. Did I tell you I always get sick on these things?:barf:

Thank you for tearing yourself away from that cake to judge, Juliana. :lol:
Okay, me and Ted’s Nostalgic Whirl are off to the Gallery. Did I tell you I always get sick on these things?:barf:
It was hard indeed :D
Oh no! Good thing that one doesn’t move that much :lol:

Hello everyone

First place is terse Ted with ‘Nostalgic whirl’. It’s nostalgic alright and beautiful. Love the high contrast. Beautiful photo.
View attachment 159915

View attachment 159916

In third comes shryn Stephen, with freshly graduated subject. Lots to think about, indeed! And possibly a bit biased since today is my own little one’s birthday :inlove:
View attachment 159917

Congrats terse, JillyG and shryn (love the pic, very peak district.)

Hello everyone

View attachment 159915

View attachment 159916

View attachment 159917

WOW. I haven't been here as much as I'd like, and look what I've missed. :screamcat: terse Ted, that is just gorgeous!! I've never seen such a beautiful merry-go-round. :inlove: Congrats and well deserved!

Ditto to JillyG Jilly and shryn Stephen.... beautiful images! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom