• > STAY SAFE - WEAR A MASK - or whatever way you choose to deal with this thing! MobiMembers - The situation is still currently serious, & increasing yet again! Heed the warnings, stay safe, look after yourselves and others. Let's help each other stay sane in our distancing/isolation and face this thing down. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all our MobiStaff... x x <

B&W RESULT: #184 Black & White Challenge

JillyG

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Hello everyone
After a full weekend of celebrations, here I come for the final judgement! :D

First place is terse Ted with ‘Nostalgic whirl’. It’s nostalgic alright and beautiful. Love the high contrast. Beautiful photo.
View attachment 159915

In second Comes JillyG Jilly, with ‘Me and my shadow’. Very cool effect.
View attachment 159916

In third comes shryn Stephen, with freshly graduated subject. Lots to think about, indeed! And possibly a bit biased since today is my own little one’s birthday :inlove:
View attachment 159917

Congrats everyone and have a great week!
Thank you for tearing yourself away from that cake to judge, Juliana. :lol: Congratulations terse Ted, that is a beautiful carousel and you’ve captured it beautifully. Thank you for my second place, and well done to shryn Stephen for his thought-provoking image in third place. Great work from everyone who posted - thank you.:notworthy: Okay, me and Ted’s Nostalgic Whirl are off to the Gallery. Did I tell you I always get sick on these things?:barf:

younger

MobiLurver
Reaction score
Real Name
Juliana
Device
iPhone 11 Pro Max
Thank you for tearing yourself away from that cake to judge, Juliana. :lol:
Okay, me and Ted’s Nostalgic Whirl are off to the Gallery. Did I tell you I always get sick on these things?:barf:
It was hard indeed :D
Oh no! Good thing that one doesn’t move that much :lol:

terse

IOTM Winner - May 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Thank you, Juliana, I'm honored. :notworthy: Congratulations to Jilly and Stephen and everyone who posted this great batch of B/Ws.

shryn

MobiStarter
Reaction score
Real Name
Stephen Hryncewicz
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Congratulations to the first and second place winners and I am honoured to have been placed third among such a great selection of photographs.

rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Samsung
Hello everyone

First place is terse Ted with ‘Nostalgic whirl’. It’s nostalgic alright and beautiful. Love the high contrast. Beautiful photo.
View attachment 159915

View attachment 159916

In third comes shryn Stephen, with freshly graduated subject. Lots to think about, indeed! And possibly a bit biased since today is my own little one’s birthday :inlove:
View attachment 159917

Congrats terse, JillyG and shryn (love the pic, very peak district.)

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 7 Plus
Hello everyone

View attachment 159915

View attachment 159916

View attachment 159917

WOW. I haven't been here as much as I'd like, and look what I've missed. :screamcat: terse Ted, that is just gorgeous!! I've never seen such a beautiful merry-go-round. :inlove: Congrats and well deserved!

Ditto to JillyG Jilly and shryn Stephen.... beautiful images! Congrats!