B&W RESULT: #184 Black & White Challenge

I think it's just the contrast difference, all the other ones are dark against the reflection of the sky. Lefty is against a dark reflection of the trees so the camera has lit it lighter.

How very prosaic :mobibabe:
I think it’s much more likely that the little fellow on the L is drumming his wings a bit and saying ‘lookit this, the world and ‘is !&#@ dog living in %!#@ houseboats now taking up two lanes in our !&#@! river’
(you can see two of the others are looking and nodding in agreement).

btw that lazy curving ’disappearing point’ is brilliant :thumbs:

E8048107-522D-4402-BC84-90725841450A.jpeg

Wingspread
ProCamera, Lightroom, Affinity Photo, Photos

I think it’s much more likely that the little fellow on the L is drumming his wings a bit and saying ‘lookit this, the world and ‘is !&#@ dog living in %!#@ houseboats now taking up two lanes in our !&#@! river’
(you can see two of the others are looking and nodding in agreement).
You may be on to something there....

The key, the smear, the piece of pot and the bird poo

4F529B07-EF5B-4AFD-9E39-F86568D4F242.jpeg

Sounds like a great title for a film (well, it does to me!!). :lol: Nothing artistically arranged, but I noticed these when I was hanging out the washing.
Taken with Blackcam

Righty-ho. This challenge is now CLOSED. Once younger Juliana gets over the sugar-rush that is Joana’s birthday cake, it’s her turn to judge. :hearteyes: Whenever you have a moment between studying and celebrating, Juliana. :thumbs:

Hello everyone
After a full weekend of celebrations, here I come for the final judgement! :D

First place is terse Ted with ‘Nostalgic whirl’. It’s nostalgic alright and beautiful. Love the high contrast. Beautiful photo.
DF180FC1-41AE-4FA6-B6CF-5473C526AFCD.jpeg

In second Comes JillyG Jilly, with ‘Me and my shadow’. Very cool effect.
30EB322F-A5ED-4612-A0B9-1F8F3EA453E0.jpeg

In third comes shryn Stephen, with freshly graduated subject. Lots to think about, indeed! And possibly a bit biased since today is my own little one’s birthday :inlove:
13CDFC67-2C34-421C-88B4-A1317D242BDE.jpeg

Congrats everyone and have a great week!

Back
Top Bottom