B&W RESULT: #188 Black & White Challenge

Happening to me too, I do all the adjustments I want for it not to save in the end :alien:
Maybe not exactly the same, but I did read a note from one person who was having trouble with Snapseed edits disappearing unless he used Export/Export instead of Export/Save or Save a Copy. (But with Export, you won't have the edit stack if you open the changed file again.)

Maybe not exactly the same, but I did read a note from one person who was having trouble with Snapseed edits disappearing unless he used Export/Export instead of Export/Save or Save a Copy. (But with Export, you won't have the edit stack if you open the changed file again.)
I’ll try and see what happens! Thanks!

Ruby

View attachment 160717
I’m having a lot (a lot) of trouble with Snapseed at the moment. Quite a few of the adjustments will not work, nor will Frames. I’ve reloaded it, but it still won’t work properly.:(
Snapseed
Is it a IOS 14 thing?
Happening to me too, I do all the adjustments I want for it not to save in the end :alien:
Curious... according to the app store there's been no development since November last year and no new features since 2017, just support for new iPhones and bug fixes.

Okay boys and girls, I’m extending this challenge for another week. One page of images will NOT keep terse Ted out of mischief. So this challenge will now be judged on Sunday 4th October (if that’s alright with Ted).

Insomnia
Snapseed
DB1F3B20-7278-4997-990C-2FFCC8752E54.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom