B&W RESULT: #190 Black & White Challenge

06A22A1B-91EC-40A9-AA82-882BB9AC0DC4.jpeg

wave and surfers :) Anglet - Pays-Basque - France
iPhone 11 Pro and Lightroom mobile

Right, boys and girls, this challenge is now CLOSED. It’s now the task of ImageArt Ann to choose her favourites. Over to you Ann.

FIRST and SECOND
It was a toss up between Early Morning Runners in Sydney and Reflections in Sydney CBD so whichever way you look at it Geek1956 , Kevin wins. Both clever and good images.

THIRD
What you looking at - tomklyn , Thomas. Great contrast of face against the background and very expressive.
Thanks for choosing my captures

FIRST and SECOND
It was a toss up between Early Morning Runners in Sydney and Reflections in Sydney CBD so whichever way you look at it Geek1956 , Kevin wins. Both clever and good images.

THIRD
What you looking at - tomklyn , Thomas. Great contrast of face against the background and very expressive.
Congrats to Kevin and Kevin and Tom. Good work, guys.

FIRST and SECOND

THIRD
Marvellous. Thank you Ann. :notworthy: Congratulations to Geek1956 Kevin - you are producing some fantastic images all over Mobitog and I’m delighted that you have been rewarded with a first AND a second in the Black & White Challenge. Well done to tomklyn Thomas for third place - not to be sniffed at amongst all of the fabulous black and whites submitted over the last two weeks. Right, I’m going to try and get two images into the Gallery under the same heading. I’ll let you know how that goes!

Back
Top Bottom