B&W RESULT: #197 Black & White Challenge

It’s time for me to say that this challenge is now CLOSED. :) deepop David, it’s over to you to choose your favourites, whenever you have a moment.:thumbs:

The week started with ImageArt showing us she was on a roll. She never surrendered the front runner spot, taking first place with her Daily Walk with its eye-catching reflections, symmetry, and leading lines, all anchored by the two central strolling figures.
78FCA921-342F-42AB-BB1D-85F42F1BEC74.jpeg

Second goes to rizole and his Catstract with its off-kilter aura of shadow and mystery.
ECDD7FEF-718A-4751-8EB8-8E01F6952455.jpeg

In third is RoseCat ’s Point Defiance Waterside Trail. I’m drawn to contrast between the sharply etched detail of the foreground - the textures of the cement cylinder and wood/shingles of theramp, the leading lines of the ramp railings, all set off against the neutral hazy background of sea, clouds, and land.
41BF46D8-2C67-4674-B755-E6BD65D01C39.jpeg

Last edited:
The week started with ImageArt showing us she was on a roll. She never surrendered the front runner spot, taking first place with her Daily Walk with its eye-catching reflections, symmetry, and leading lines, all anchored by the two central strolling figures.
View attachment 164463

Second goes to rizole and his Catstract with its off-kilter aura of shadow and mystery.
View attachment 164464

In third is RoseCat ’s Point Defiance Waterside Trail. I’m drawn to contrast between the sharply etched detail of the foreground - the textures of the cement cylinder and wood/shingles of theramp, the leading lines of the ramp railings, all set off against the neutral hazy background of see, clouds, and land.
View attachment 164465
Good choices and good wrapup, deepop! Well done ImageArt and congrats to rizole and RoseCat too. :thumbs: :notworthy:

View attachment 164463

View attachment 164464

In third is RoseCat ’s Point Defiance Waterside Trail. I’m drawn to contrast between the sharply etched detail of the foreground - the textures of the cement cylinder and wood/shingles of theramp, the leading lines of the ramp railings, all set off against the neutral hazy background of see, clouds, and land.
View attachment 164465
Congratulations ImageArt Ann! Gorgeous image and well deserved. High five rizole! Thank you for my third, deepop David... made my day! :D

View attachment 164463

View attachment 164464

View attachment 164465
Thank you David, a lovely piece of judging. :thumbs: Congratulations ImageArt Ann - the reflections and the composition are amazing, well done. High fives to rizole Rizole and RoseCat Catherine for second and third respectively. Wonderful work everyone. :notworthy: Okay, I’ll be walking Ann’s Daily Walk down to the Gallery. See you there.

View attachment 164463

View attachment 164464

View attachment 164465
Wow, very unexpected. Thanks, David. Well done rizole and RoseCat. Great company!

Back
Top Bottom