Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Agh, it’s that time again. I can’t believe how quickly two weeks goes by. But gone by it has, and it’s the task of ImageArt Ann to choose her favourites. Whenever you have a moment my dear.:thumbs:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - September 2020 & January 2021
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Command???
Yes, I think that’s what it’s called. I got an invitation to beta test from, I think, the developer that does BeCasso. Edit: It’s called Command Draw. I’m not sure about it. It just seems to put squares and circles over things, whilst changing the colour of the image. I’ll have to have more of a play.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Yes, I think that’s what it’s called. I got an invitation to beta test from, I think, the developer that does BeCasso. Edit: It’s called Command Draw. I’m not sure about it. It just seems to put squares and circles over things, whilst changing the colour of the image. I’ll have to have more of a play.
You use the microphone and tell it what to “draw”, like “five light blue squares, six black lines, two pink circles...”. It’s a very unusual app.

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
You use the microphone and tell it what to “draw”, like “five light blue squares, six black lines, two pink circles...”. It’s a very unusual app.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, :screamcat: that explains it! I wondered what the microphone thingy was all about.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
It’s by the FotoDa chap. Yeah, not sure of the value really. You can blend your result with an image. It works ok if the image has already been turned into art but pure photos don’t work well.

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Good one, Nick, well-deserved. Congrats to Jilly also, and thanks for my second. :notworthy:

JillyG

Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Right...

First, NickLeon , Nick. Just so intriguing and a lovely crisp BW
View attachment 164907

Second, terse, Ted. Very atmospheric!
View attachment 164908

Third, JillyG , Jilly. Just love the contrast of the snowdrops and black background.
View attachment 164909
Thank you Ann, for the judging and for my third place. :D Super congrats to @NickLeonNick - a great POV to get the whole of the painting in on that one and it makes a lovely black and white. High fives to terse Ted for that fabulous image - it’s got just about everything you want; seaweed, crashing waves, a lighthouse!! Okay, we and The Lady of the Skull are off to the Gallery. On the way she can tell me if that was a goat or a sheep.:lol:

NickLeon

MobiFan
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Nick
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Many thanks for the kind comments above, and to Anne for a lovely surprise. Also a big shout out to the owner of the old black Astra which is usually parked just in shot on that corner - for once it wasn’t there on my last visit.
Btw just to tackle some confusion caused by temporary brain fade when I posted, the title should be ‘There is street art, and then there is STREET ART.’

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro