B&W RESULT: #198 Black & White Challenge

Bent Head.
IMG_20210220_163724-01.jpeg

Agh, it’s that time again. I can’t believe how quickly two weeks goes by. But gone by it has, and it’s the task of ImageArt Ann to choose her favourites. Whenever you have a moment my dear.:thumbs:

Command???
Yes, I think that’s what it’s called. I got an invitation to beta test from, I think, the developer that does BeCasso. Edit: It’s called Command Draw. I’m not sure about it. It just seems to put squares and circles over things, whilst changing the colour of the image. I’ll have to have more of a play.

Yes, I think that’s what it’s called. I got an invitation to beta test from, I think, the developer that does BeCasso. Edit: It’s called Command Draw. I’m not sure about it. It just seems to put squares and circles over things, whilst changing the colour of the image. I’ll have to have more of a play.
You use the microphone and tell it what to “draw”, like “five light blue squares, six black lines, two pink circles...”. It’s a very unusual app.

It’s by the FotoDa chap. Yeah, not sure of the value really. You can blend your result with an image. It works ok if the image has already been turned into art but pure photos don’t work well.

Right...

First, NickLeon , Nick. Just so intriguing and a lovely crisp BW
View attachment 164907

Second, terse, Ted. Very atmospheric!
View attachment 164908

Third, JillyG , Jilly. Just love the contrast of the snowdrops and black background.
View attachment 164909
Thank you Ann, for the judging and for my third place. :D Super congrats to @NickLeonNick - a great POV to get the whole of the painting in on that one and it makes a lovely black and white. High fives to terse Ted for that fabulous image - it’s got just about everything you want; seaweed, crashing waves, a lighthouse!! Okay, we and The Lady of the Skull are off to the Gallery. On the way she can tell me if that was a goat or a sheep.:lol:

Many thanks for the kind comments above, and to Anne for a lovely surprise. Also a big shout out to the owner of the old black Astra which is usually parked just in shot on that corner - for once it wasn’t there on my last visit.
Btw just to tackle some confusion caused by temporary brain fade when I posted, the title should be ‘There is street art, and then there is STREET ART.’

Back
Top Bottom