B&W RESULT: #205 Black & White Challenge

Reflections in the pond

330A35F1-169D-4FC0-A51F-DC0439395E70.jpeg

RNI Films

Simply lovely Ted, although I would probably have Retouched the little bit of tree on the right of the tree. But that’s just me. Tidy.:lmao:
I dithered around on that bit. I finally decided to leave it in so that space wouldn't be entirely empty, but tomorrow I might go the other way. I cropped a bunch off the bottom. If I'd cropped less, that little bit wouldn't be so lonely, but that would have brought some distracting stuff into the frame. The real world can be quite annoying at times.

Last edited:
I think that there’s enough glorious black and whites here to give Geek1956 Kevin something to get his teeth into, so this challenge is CLOSED. Whenever you have a moment Kevin. :thumbs:

My first place goes to sinnerjohn for this excellent street shot “more waiting” , you can almost feel the frustration
Thanks Kevin much appreciated, its tough to get a win in this challenge as the standard is extremely high. I've not won this one since Jan 2020!
Congrats rizole & lkbside too :thumbs:

My image came about as I visited the dentist last week. Their Covid arrangements are, say you've arrived at the intercom then hang around in the street (thankfully pedestrianised) till they come and collect you. This guy was either blind/partially sighted and I wondered what it must be like for him in this brave new covid world.
I did see myself getting together a few images I loftily titled 'Pandemic Blues'. But what with the various lockdowns the UK government have imposed on the British public and working from home, I've not really been out that much in over a year :eek:

Thanks Kevin much appreciated, its tough to get a win in this challenge as the standard is extremely high. I've not won this one since Jan 2020!
Congrats rizole & lkbside too :thumbs:

My image came about as I visited the dentist last week. Their Covid arrangements are, say you've arrived at the intercom then hang around in the street (thankfully pedestrianised) till they come and collect you. This guy was either blind/partially sighted and I wondered what it must be like for him in this brave new covid world.
I did see myself getting together a few images I loftily titled 'Pandemic Blues'. But what with the various lockdowns the UK government have imposed on the British public and working from home, I've not really been out that much in over a year :eek:
Great image John and some of my best images have been last minute spur of the moment. A series would be great

Back
Top Bottom