B&W RESULT: #212 Black & White Challenge

The Three Amigos

6BC2AA2C-096E-4043-8F2D-B6C3D5275B75.jpeg

Hipsta and Snapseed

‘I’d love a Babycham’. Which will mystify most of those on here who aren’t Brits of a certain age…
CB04C5EB-9687-4313-B270-B904C6778572.jpeg

An encounter with the mythical beast at the factory in Shepton Mallet this morning.
iPhone 11pro plus a lot of Hipstamatic as the background isn’t exactly picturesque.

After another two weeks have just whizzed by, this challenge is now CLOSED. It’s Geek1956 Kevin’s task to choose his favourites. Over to you Kevin, whenever you have a moment.:thumbs:

Wow there were some real beauties this time around. The talent on mobitog is outstanding as illustrated by my pick for the win and also one I nominated for September Pick of the month and that is sdimbour with her “restaurant entrance at work”

1632093905597.jpeg

For second I’ve chosen sinnerjohn with one of my favourite genres, mannequins and reflections with his nice contrasty “Mermaid image”

1632094101777.jpeg

And for third, what nicer way to remind us downunder that summer is just around the corner with WOTANICUS “naked lunch

1632094253197.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Kevin. Appreciate the reminder that summer is coming downunder, too - here in the West we’ve had an unusually wet winter. Halfway through September the sky should be Deep Azure, but today it’s Half-Hearted Blue :(

Congrats Sandra - love that image! I don’t recall ever seeing ducks at a restaurant entrance: is it a Paris thing? :lmao: Congrats John and Bill, fabulous BW as always :notworthy:

Thanks Kevin. So happy to win the bnw with this one :inlove:
Congrats sinnerjohn and WOTANICUS
zenjenny this is not a Parisian thing but our restaurant is situated in a beautiful park. And these one are used to get some pieces of bread from people eating outside. So everyday around 12, this family stand behind the door for the restaurant to open !!! :inlove:

Wow there were some real beauties this time around. The talent on mobitog is outstanding as illustrated by my pick for the win and also one I nominated for September Pick of the month and that is sdimbour with her “restaurant entrance at work”

For second I’ve chosen sinnerjohn with one of my favourite genres, mannequins and reflections with his nice contrasty “Mermaid image”

And for third, what nicer way to remind us downunder that summer is just around the corner with WOTANICUS “naked lunch

Well done Queen of b/w sdimbour :notworthy: always consistently great images.
Many thanks for my 2nd Kevin. I did think that one had been overlooked, but maybe not :lol:
Congrats WOTANICUS for 3rd spot, an honour to be squeezed between Sandra and yourself. Another fantastic b/w week.

Back
Top Bottom