B&W RESULT: #212 Black & White Challenge

Wow there were some real beauties this time around. The talent on mobitog is outstanding as illustrated by my pick for the win and also one I nominated for September Pick of the month and that is sdimbour with her “restaurant entrance at work”

For second I’ve chosen sinnerjohn with one of my favourite genres, mannequins and reflections with his nice contrasty “Mermaid image”

And for third, what nicer way to remind us downunder that summer is just around the corner with WOTANICUS “naked lunch

Lovely judging Kevin, thank you. Congratulations sdimbour Sandra, that is a super image - one of those images that are so unusual - a case of right place, right time, and right photographer! Well done to sinnerjohn John for second and WOTANICUS Bill for third - two “mannequins” in very different poses.:lol: Great spots both of you. And great entries from everyone. Am I the only person who marvels at the variety and diversity of images in the black and white challenges? It’s astounding. Right, me and Sandra’s geese are off to the Gallery. I’ll herd them down there and then clean up afterwards. See you there!

Wow there were some real beauties this time around. The talent on mobitog is outstanding as illustrated by my pick for the win and also one I nominated for September Pick of the month and that is sdimbour with her “restaurant entrance at work”

For second I’ve chosen sinnerjohn with one of my favourite genres, mannequins and reflections with his nice contrasty “Mermaid image”

And for third, what nicer way to remind us downunder that summer is just around the corner with WOTANICUS “naked lunch

wow! thank you!

Great choices!! sdimbour Sandra’s was my fav, too!,

Good choices, Kevin, and hooray for Sandra for the winner! Congrats to John and Bill for 2nd & 3rd, too.

Back
Top Bottom