B&W RESULT: #215 Black & White Challenge

'Cold Harvest'
IMG_4043[1].JPG

Agh, this hour change has me all of a doo-dah! But anyway, this challenge is now CLOSED. I’ll be back later, after I’ve taken Nicola home, to judge. Laters.

Last edited:
So sorry. Time just drifts away when you’ve got a young dog that just wants cuddles.:hearteyes: So, after much cogitating, the winner is ….

77DE5320-C7D0-4139-AD87-0FCE9B0A32CC.jpeg

rizole Rizole with Cruttonstall - a marvellous, very Wuthering Heights-esque image. Fantastically sharp front to back, fabulous composition and that marvellous derelict building - so romantic (unless you need shelter from the wind and rain :lol: ).

Honorable Mentions go to:
F44EC016-D86F-4919-AB12-A463651CA9B3.jpeg

terse Ted

212AD92E-C0D8-410F-97CA-F34404E04016.jpeg

lkbside Leslie

5ED8131F-6AD3-471D-B9D1-CC7C578388DB.jpeg

deepop David

Three wonderful, diverse images.

Great work from everyone who posted - it’s always so difficult choosing my favourite from all of the amazing submissions.

Okay, I’m off to the Gallery now - can you guess what I’ll be singing on the way?:D

So sorry. Time just drifts away when you’ve got a young dog that just wants cuddles.:hearteyes: So, after much cogitating, the winner is ….

View attachment 172906
rizole Rizole with Cruttonstall - a marvellous, very Wuthering Heights-esque image. Fantastically sharp front to back, fabulous composition and that marvellous derelict building - so romantic (unless you need shelter from the wind and rain :lol: ).
Great choice, Jilly, and yay for rizole! You've been doing some wonderful landscapes :hearteyecat:

View attachment 172906
Congrats rizole wonderful image, well deserved win :thumbs:

View attachment 172906
TYVM :notworthy:
Congrats HMS.

Honorable Mentions go to:View attachment 172908
terse Ted

View attachment 172909
lkbside Leslie

View attachment 172910
deepop David

Great work from everyone who posted - it’s always so difficult choosing my favourite from all of the amazing submissions.

Okay, I’m off to the Gallery now - can you guess what I’ll be singing on the way?:D
Great landscape, instantly recognizable as a genuine rizole - rugged English countryside with the unique rizolean edit. Congrats to Ted and Leslie, and thanks for the HM.

Honorable Mentions go to:View attachment 172908
terse Ted

View attachment 172909
lkbside Leslie

View attachment 172910
deepop David

Great landscape, instantly recognizable as a genuine rizole - rugged English countryside with the unique rizolean edit. Congrats to Ted and Leslie, and thanks for the HM.

Back
Top Bottom