B&W RESULT: #217 Black & White Challenge

FIRST:
It caught my eye immediately and I couldn’t stop going back to it and everybody knows I’m a bit of a sucker for slightly arty stuff so first goes to terse for Walnut Avenue. And I did love the egret too.
View attachment 173733

SECOND:
Loved the way John’s sheep virtually blended with the background so we almost only had a shadow.
View attachment 173734

THIRD:
Closely followed, I have to say sheepishly, was rizole ‘s Echo.
View attachment 173735

That's a surprise -- thank you, Ann! :notworthy: Congrats to sinnerjohn and rizole and their sheep, too.

FIRST:
It caught my eye immediately and I couldn’t stop going back to it and everybody knows I’m a bit of a sucker for slightly arty stuff so first goes to terse for Walnut Avenue. And I did love the egret too.
View attachment 173733

SECOND:
Loved the way John’s sheep virtually blended with the background so we almost only had a shadow.
View attachment 173734

THIRD:
View attachment 173735
Thank you Ann. Congratulations to terse Ted - that is a beautiful image; like a lovely pencil drawing. Well done to the sheep this week; oh and to their owners, sinnerjohn John and rizole Rizole. :lol: I will now take Ted’s arty image off to the Gallery. Don’t forget to visit.:)

FIRST:
View attachment 173733

SECOND:
View attachment 173734

THIRD:
View attachment 173735
Oh, I loved Walnut Avenue, too — and its arty-ness is perfectly counterpointed by two ultra pragmatic sheep images in 2nd & 3rd! Only on MobiTog :inlove::notworthy::lol:
Congrats Ted John & Sam :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom