MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Nah. Go with what works for you. I tend to stick to screen names but I don't think I'm very representative in that sense. I also have an android. :whistle: It takes alsorts.
You’re our quota, aren’t you, lovey: our positive discrimination, our rail against the glass ceiling, our spit in the eye of the oppressive bourgeoisie.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Cat in a box!!! Funny thing with Dolly, the cats use to bicker over this box that was next to the TV. Now that the other two cats have passed on, she stopped sitting in the box. Must be it was all about conquering.

rizole

The Artist Formerly Known as Rizole…
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Cat in a box!!! Funny thing with Dolly, the cats use to bicker over this box that was next to the TV. Now that the other two cats have passed on, she stopped sitting in the box. Must be it was all about conquering.
Maybe a security thing? A box is enclosed and defensible like a fort is. Without competitors, there's no need for defense and you can sit where you like.

Starzee

IOTM Winner - Jul 20, Feb 22
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Maybe a security thing? A box is enclosed and defensible like a fort is. Without competitors, there's no need for defense and you can sit where you like.
Curious, but absolutely plausible. We occasionally get boxes (every week, maybe :rolleyes:) and she just isn’t interested. That could be it. I’ve asked her but she won’t tell.

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
Curious, but absolutely plausible. We occasionally get boxes (every week, maybe :rolleyes:) and she just isn’t interested. That could be it. I’ve asked her but she won’t tell.
Hodge usually has only a passing interest in boxes. He'll investigate them and try them on for size a few times, but then loses interest. However, he will sit on any book, sheet of paper, iPad, or other rectangular object he finds lying around.