B&W RESULT: #221 Black & White Challenge

Blackstone Edge Pano.
IMG_20220101_153228-01_1641374937600.jpg

I think the colour version would go nicely in the MCC, if I’ve interpreted the theme correctly.
I considered it to go in my Park Life series but the colour version is a bit flat. I used a red filter when converting to BW which darkened the sky and pops the shooter and ball out of the picture. Adds interest where its missing in the original.

Lovely play on words there Jeff. There’s a slight tint in this one. As all the old hands will tell you, I’m a stickler for black and white only. Could you desaturate and repost? Let me know if you have trouble re-attaching.:thumbs::)
OK. I’ve desaturated. Not sure about re-attaching. And BTW, thanks for the feedback!

OK. I’ve desaturated. Not sure about re-attaching. And BTW, thanks for the feedback!
Send it to me by Direct Message (the little envelope at the top of the page) and I’ll put it in for you.

For 24 hours after you originally post, you'll see an Edit button at the bottom left of your message. Hit that, and you can edit text and also delete and replace images. One thing you can't do is delete an entire post. You can delete the contents, but only an admin can remove the post completely.

Last edited:
For 24 hours after you originally post, you'll see an Edit button at the bottom left of your message. Hit that, and you can edit text and also delete and replace images. One thing you can't do is delete an entire post. You can delete the contents, but only an admin can remove the post completely.
Got it. Thanks terse. Very helpful.

Hey terse sometimes I see people address each other by their screen name and sometimes by their real name. Is there an etiquette I should follow?

Hey terse sometimes I see people address each other by their screen name and sometimes by their real name. Is there an etiquette I should follow?
Nah. Go with what works for you. I tend to stick to screen names but I don't think I'm very representative in that sense. I also have an android. :whistle: It takes alsorts.

No particular etiquette, as rizole said. I waffle back and forth randomly. I do generally use screen names with the @ sign when I mention someone in a message that's not a reply to them so that they'll get an alert.

I think using your screen name is a good way to get someone's attention, as you've already found out it alerts you to a conversation you're included in.
But if its conversational I'd personally call you Jeff, as you've handily let us know what your real name is. Calling you JPClicks might seem a bit weird, but then again its whatever floats ya boat.

No particular etiquette, as rizole said. I waffle back and forth randomly. I do generally use screen names with the @ sign when I mention someone in a message that's not a reply to them so that they'll get an alert.
Apart from when you're trying to get people to vote in the IOTM and they are obviously ignoring you :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom