B&W RESULT: #221 Black & White Challenge

Storm Coming
66349C41-DB3B-4979-9384-4FB101E50377.png

Chromatica, Carbon, Snapseed
We were delivering flowers for a wedding, and then this

Nah. Go with what works for you. I tend to stick to screen names but I don't think I'm very representative in that sense. I also have an android. :whistle: It takes alsorts.
You’re our quota, aren’t you, lovey: our positive discrimination, our rail against the glass ceiling, our spit in the eye of the oppressive bourgeoisie.

Cat in a box!!! Funny thing with Dolly, the cats use to bicker over this box that was next to the TV. Now that the other two cats have passed on, she stopped sitting in the box. Must be it was all about conquering.
Maybe a security thing? A box is enclosed and defensible like a fort is. Without competitors, there's no need for defense and you can sit where you like.

Maybe a security thing? A box is enclosed and defensible like a fort is. Without competitors, there's no need for defense and you can sit where you like.
Curious, but absolutely plausible. We occasionally get boxes (every week, maybe :rolleyes:) and she just isn’t interested. That could be it. I’ve asked her but she won’t tell.

Curious, but absolutely plausible. We occasionally get boxes (every week, maybe :rolleyes:) and she just isn’t interested. That could be it. I’ve asked her but she won’t tell.
Hodge usually has only a passing interest in boxes. He'll investigate them and try them on for size a few times, but then loses interest. However, he will sit on any book, sheet of paper, iPad, or other rectangular object he finds lying around.

Back
Top Bottom