• MobiTog 365 & 52 - ROLL UP, ROLL UP - MobiTog's Project 365 & 52 for 2022 is now OPEN for Volunteers! > Remember - YOU CAN SIGN-UP any time that suits you to start - it does not HAVE to be at year beginning/end... :) < GoGoGo CLICK HERE JOIN the Mobi365 (& Mobi52 in same Section)... :)
  • Your MobiStaff & MobiAdmin wish all our MobiMembers everywhere A HAPPY, HEALTHY & SUCCESSFUL PHOTOGRAPHY FILLED 2022!... x x
  • > PLEASE STAY VIRUS & OMICRON SAFE! MobiMembers - Beware Covid Omicron! PLEASE continue to stay safe, look after yourselves, your loved ones & others. Be kind to others. Love 'n hugs, Rog, Matt & all your MobiStaff... x x <

B&W RESULT: #222 Black & White Challenge

terse

IOTM Winner - May, Nov 20; Jun, Jul, Dec 21;
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
1B789D7D-E209-4E01-811B-AFA893B42F22.jpeg

The Johnny B. Goode Chair of Musical Studies
Native cam, Photos

dscheff

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Pretty unique. I always complain that I don’t have a city nearby for decent cityscape. I see now that I just have to hold off on the recycling for a while. I’ll skip the heads on poles……..
My wife is not as quite as enthusiastic about me throwing trash on the floor so that I can capture Manhattan or, in a pinch, John Lennon. Evidently soup and chip remnants... "But it's art, I say."

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
My wife is not as quite as enthusiastic about me throwing trash on the floor so that I can capture Manhattan or, in a pinch, John Lennon. Evidently soup and chip remnants... "But it's art, I say."

Women can be funny that way.:rolleyes:
I am 5’1” so Mike is careful to keep all his arty rubbish at 5’2” or above……

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
!
A house with a windmill on top. Stopped to take photos and a woman came out to ask what we were up to. Claimed she didn’t know the backstory of the windmill??? (Hayden, CO)
Hipsta
View attachment 175369
Ha! I didn’t see the woman in the doorway until I hit reply! Nice! I was going to comment on the mystery of the windmill, but the surprise woman made forget what I was going to say.

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
!

Ha! I didn’t see the woman in the doorway until I hit reply! Nice! I was going to comment on the mystery of the windmill, but the surprise woman made forget what I was going to say.
I missed her too. She doesn’t look very welcoming does she?:lol:

WOTANICUS

Mobiobsessive & IOTM WInner - September 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
A house with a windmill on top. Stopped to take photos and a woman came out to ask what we were up to. Claimed she didn’t know the backstory of the windmill??? (Hayden, CO)
Hipsta
View attachment 175369
I doubt this is a working windmill, sails are far too small. Probably one of those quirky ornamental features.

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Hipsta
View attachment 175369
Not bothering to find out about a windmill on your roof speaks volumes. I mean, maybe she didn’t realise what it was. :lol: