B&W RESULT: #222 Black & White Challenge

1B789D7D-E209-4E01-811B-AFA893B42F22.jpeg

The Johnny B. Goode Chair of Musical Studies
Native cam, Photos

Pretty unique. I always complain that I don’t have a city nearby for decent cityscape. I see now that I just have to hold off on the recycling for a while. I’ll skip the heads on poles……..
My wife is not as quite as enthusiastic about me throwing trash on the floor so that I can capture Manhattan or, in a pinch, John Lennon. Evidently soup and chip remnants... "But it's art, I say."

My wife is not as quite as enthusiastic about me throwing trash on the floor so that I can capture Manhattan or, in a pinch, John Lennon. Evidently soup and chip remnants... "But it's art, I say."

Women can be funny that way.:rolleyes:
I am 5’1” so Mike is careful to keep all his arty rubbish at 5’2” or above……

!
A house with a windmill on top. Stopped to take photos and a woman came out to ask what we were up to. Claimed she didn’t know the backstory of the windmill??? (Hayden, CO)
Hipsta
View attachment 175369
Ha! I didn’t see the woman in the doorway until I hit reply! Nice! I was going to comment on the mystery of the windmill, but the surprise woman made forget what I was going to say.

A house with a windmill on top. Stopped to take photos and a woman came out to ask what we were up to. Claimed she didn’t know the backstory of the windmill??? (Hayden, CO)
Hipsta
View attachment 175369
Not bothering to find out about a windmill on your roof speaks volumes. I mean, maybe she didn’t realise what it was. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom