B&W RESULT: #227 Black & White Challenge

Judgment this week is sponsered by Tortilla chips and homemade salsa. Hmmmmm....salsa.

In 3rd this week is dscheff with Veterinarian? As portraits go it's bang on. Getting eye contact (at least for me) from a creature that only acknowledges my existence when food, affection or play is on offer is devilishly tricky. Add the excelent lighting, composition and quirky background and it's a shoo-in for the top shots this week.

In 2nd is terse with Narcissus in B/W (great title). Dreamy, minimal, abstract, rule of 3 and a painterly effect. Very nice indeed.

Winning this week is NickLeon with Hub and Spokes (well used)
View attachment 177048
I love the detail, the geometric patterns, the sharp focus falling away to the indistinct darkness behind. The ordinary taken from an unusual perspective. Well done that man! :D

HM to JillyG for HM-ing EVERYONE in the last colour thread. :p
Thank you Rizole, and congratulations to Terse and NickLeonand indeed everyone else! Always happy to be included in these challenges. Being part of the best mobile photography forum on the web is really a great honor. That said. I believe the cat is scared of me. The moment she see me looking at her she freezes as if to become invisible. As long as I don't move I can get some pretty neat captures :):thumbs: The other cat, when seeing me move into position, just walks up and bites my hand.

Thank you Rizole, and congratulations to Terse and NickLeonand indeed everyone else! Always happy to be included in these challenges. Being part of the best mobile photography forum on the web is really a great honor. That said. I believe the cat is scared of me. The moment she see me looking at her she freezes as if to become invisible. As long as I don't move I can get some pretty neat captures :):thumbs: The other cat, when seeing me move into position, just walks up and bites my hand.
She bites the hand that feeds her??? The nerve!!!

Back
Top Bottom