B&W RESULT: #229 Black & White Challenge

Lumin-florescence.
IMG_20220305_135717-01.jpeg

SORRY, I’M A BIT LATE CLOSING THE CHALLENGE - I’M MAKING CUPCAKES FOR THE PANTO REHEARSAL (I KNOW, I’M A PANTO BORE :lmao:). ANYWAY, THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED AND IT’S UP TO Geek1956 KEVIN TO CHOOSE HIS FAVOURITES. OVER TO YOU KEVIN WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT.:thumbs:

Wow. I’m both surprised and thankful. There were so many good images submitted. Thank you. For some context, the dog belongs to the driver who is at the top of the photo. The dispatcher is crouching to the left. I’m also a dispatcher there. My HipstamaticX app gave the little Snappy Time ping, so I stepped outside, saw that scene and the long shadows, took the pic and went back to work.

Although few in number lots of quality. My first choice for the interesting composition and the grittiness of the image was “Dog, Driver dispatcher” by Populuxe
View attachment 177665
Congratulations Populuxe Kent, that such a wonderful image. Photo journalism, mystery and intrigue and a lovely little dog - what more could you want? Great work from everyone this week, as always. Thank you. Right, I shall now take Kent’s fab image down to the Gallery. See you there!

Back
Top Bottom