MobiColour RESULT: #230 Theme: Animals - 14 - 27 September, 2020

8810ED42-7395-4063-891F-8FA82E17C148.jpeg

Beast
Native cam, Snapseed

I wanted so bad to go to Douglas, Wyoming to visit the Jackalope capital of the world. It was deemed too far off our travel itinerary, though.
I totally forgot about that. We were supposed to travel in April to England. No go. Then we were going to go to Banff. No go. So we did an extensive tour of Balconia. It was awesome: no tourists. Who knew! :p :lol:

I was surprised that there were only 35 images this time round, I thought the theme would bring in a deluge, but hey ho.

HM's to all the non animal animals rizole, JillyG, terse, dscheff !!

I think I was probably looking for a good image that included a animal/animals rather than a good image of an animal.
So to that end in 3rd place, RoseCat's lovely ginger cat lost in thought.
1601232483499.png

Beautiful tones as ever, the feline tones seem to compliment the background nicely.

In 2nd place, Leslie lkbside's beautiful snowy scene and once more the colour of the horse fits the background perfectly.
1601232606224.png

and the Winner of MC#230 is...................... deepop David. 'More Cows' just love the tones of a truly pastoral scene.
1601232785617.png

and thanks to all the other cats, sheep, dogs etc that made an appearance this week. Over to you David for a theme or not :thumbs:

I was surprised that there were only 35 images this time round, I thought the theme would bring in a deluge, but hey ho.

I think I was probably looking for a good image that included a animal/animals rather than a good image of an animal.
View attachment 160816
Beautiful tones as ever, the feline tones seem to compliment the background nicely.

In 2nd place, Leslie lkbside's beautiful snowy scene and once more the colour of the horse fits the background perfectly.
View attachment 160817

and the Winner of MC#230 is...................... deepop David. 'More Cows' just love the tones of a truly pastoral scene.
View attachment 160818

and thanks to all the other cats, sheep, dogs etc that made an appearance this week. Over to you David for a theme or not :thumbs:
Good choices, John. Congrats to David for the first and to Leslie, Catherine (& Finnegan), and all the HMs!

View attachment 160816

View attachment 160817

View attachment 160818

Marvellous. Thank you for my HM, and high fives to the others. Well done to the RoseCat Catherine, lkbside Leslie and to the winner, deepop David! Just looking at those cows, you can tell they’re not English. :D I’ve started the next MCC, so I’ll be interested to see what David has in store for us - theme or no theme.

View attachment 160816

View attachment 160817

View attachment 160818

Love all three of those images. Well done, Catherine, Leslie and David!

Back
Top Bottom