MobiColour RESULT : #233 24 Oct-7 Nov; Theme: H A L L O W E E N

Magic Eye. Gif studio.
20201028_195423.gif

Frustrating. Had several goes shrinking this down. Got it to 4.13 mb, 510px on the longest side and it still told me it was too large so I've had to upload elsewhere and link to it. Hrumph!
Cooooool!

The boss is on sabbatical. I note she was keeping the thread open for two weeks, though - so unless there’s a pressing reason not to, I’ll stick to the *cough* plan :mobibabe:

Anyway afaic three pages of ghosts, skulls and all things creepy is barely enough. I’m fairly certain dscheff has not yet hit second gear. And sdimbour is bound to have some definitively Parisienne horreur for us and JillyG is still living through renovations . . . :lmao: And so on — why would we stop? Public service, really — get all this macabre stuff out to make room for all the sweetness and light of Christmas

The boss is on sabbatical. I note she was keeping the thread open for two weeks, though - so unless there’s a pressing reason not to, I’ll stick to the *cough* plan :mobibabe:

Anyway afaic three pages of ghosts, skulls and all things creepy is barely enough. I’m fairly certain dscheff has not yet hit second gear. And sdimbour is bound to have some definitively Parisienne horreur for us and JillyG is still living through renovations . . . :lmao: And so on — why would we stop? Public service, really — get all this macabre stuff out to make room for all the sweetness and light of Christmas
I actually meant you when I said the Boss.

Okay, ghouls - one more witching hour before I close this thread !

(can’t say I’ll be sorry, personally — I’m a delicate little flower sometimes, and images like David’s ‘from down under’ can get a bit stuck in my head :eek: :alien: :feet:)

Back
Top Bottom