MobiColour RESULT : #233 24 Oct-7 Nov; Theme: H A L L O W E E N

The witching hour. Panorama.
20201107_163630-01.jpeg

At your convenience, John :thumbs:
I'm convenienced right now ;)

Some great entries for the Halloween freak show. My 3rd place will go to Geek1956 for his untitled horror,
80152AD3-1242-4B5E-8EA1-EEA39B4C1425.jpeg

2nd place goes to Starzee for her lovely witchy image, again no title (although the title may be Again :lol: )
320813B8-2F0A-497A-AA8E-F110C553FB62.jpeg

FIRST PLACE........As usual my eye is always on photography and by far (for me) the best photographic entry is also the last to be posted this time around.

rizole with The Witching Hour
20201107_163630-01.jpeg

It may be a challenging ratio, but the lovely tall image takes us from rotting leaves and possibly magical mushrooms, up to skeletal trees in fog shrouded haunted mystery. Outstanding atmosphere.

My apologies to Geek1956, who's image reappears on the front page looking like he may have won!! A Mobitog quirk I can't seem to fathom.
HM's to all that entered, there wasn't an image that I didn't like :notworthy:

Looking forward to a good theme for next session rizole :thumbs:

Some great entries for the Halloween freak show. My 3rd place will go to Geek1956 for his untitled horror,
View attachment 161809

2nd place goes to Starzee for her lovely witchy image, again no title (although the title may be Again :lol: )
View attachment 161810

FIRST PLACE........As usual my eye is always on photography and by far (for me) the best photographic entry is also the last to be posted this time around.

View attachment 161811

It may be a challenging ratio, but the lovely tall image takes us from rotting leaves and possibly magical mushrooms, up to skeletal trees in fog shrouded haunted mystery. Outstanding atmosphere.

Well deserved rizole!! So atmospheric and magical. Congrats! High fives to Geek1956 Kevin and Starzee Star!! :D Spooktacular!!

View attachment 161809

View attachment 161810

View attachment 161811

My apologies to Geek1956, who's image reappears on the front page looking like he may have won!! A Mobitog quirk I can't seem to fathom.

Thank you on my second and congrats to Geek1956 on his third. rizole Rizole’s image is a stunner! I’m a little worried that it won’t fit on the Instagram winner post, though.

View attachment 161809

View attachment 161810

View attachment 161811

All hail rizole! Congrats to Starzee and Geek1956 too. Well done all three.

View attachment 161809

View attachment 161810

View attachment 161811

Thank you very much. :notworthy: Unexpected.
Congrats Geek1956, Starzee and all the HMs. :D

View attachment 161809

View attachment 161810

View attachment 161811

Congratulations to rizole for a great capture and starzee for his artistic work

Back
Top Bottom