B&W RESULT: #236 Black & White Challenge

Judging this week was a simple task. For me there winning photo was startling, eye-catching, and once seen could not be unseen. Drum roll for sinnerjohn alpaca in dire need of orthodontia.
7426D718-40EF-401A-964E-6098A3076393.jpeg

The week time award goes to TAFKAR for the sum of Gizmo, Hutton’s…, Church, and Legs.
Kudos to all who participated.

Judging this week was a simple task. For me there winning photo was startling, eye-catching, and once seen could not be unseen. Drum roll for sinnerjohn alpaca in dire need of orthodontia.
View attachment 179687
The week time award goes to TAFKAR for the sum of Gizmo, Hutton’s…, Church, and Legs.
I've got to agree. It's not only eyecatching but also technically excellent. Congrats sinnerjohn !

View attachment 179687
Well done on the judging David.:thumbs: Super congratulations to sinnerjohn John. You’ve managed to capture what makes alpacas so adorable. Wonderful in black and white. As David said, well done to all who took part this week - great work from everyone. Right, I’m off to lead this alpaca down to the gallery - no spitting now!:lol:

View attachment 179687
That was my pick, too.

View attachment 179687
The Alpaca and I say thank you very much David :thumbs: B/W was LRM btw.
Lots of interesting images once more this week, well done all.

View attachment 179687
Congrats John sinnerjohn!

Back
Top Bottom