B&W RESULT: #237 Black & White Challenge

Commuter.

7F8EF886-6FF7-47F9-8C6A-248A8FDECE53.jpeg

lightroom and snapseed.

This Challenge is now CLOSED. It’s sinnerjohn John’s task to choose his favourites - you know what to do John.:D Whenever you have a moment.:thumbs:

Okey-dokey here we go.....

As per, all the images were of a great standard again this week. Not a huge amount since we slipped back into the weekly thing, but weirdly less seems to make it even more difficult to choose!

My pick for this week in first is ric alexander with his Commuter,
1651417819576.png

Image ticks lots of boxes, human element, shadows, nice play on light and dark, quite cinematic. Well done Ric.

In 2nd place this week, JillyG with Shadows

1651418008170.png

Again an image that deals with shadows and the play of light and dark, really nice image out of virtually nothing, nice one Jilly.

My final pick has to be deepop with Rather Dark
1651418275340.png

and it is rather dark but in a Sleepy Hollow kind of way :)

Solid work from terse and sdimbour as always, well done all for entering :thumbs:

As per, all the images were of a great standard again this week. Not a huge amount since we slipped back into the weekly thing, but weirdly less seems to make it even more difficult to choose!

View attachment 179935
Image ticks lots of boxes, human element, shadows, nice play on light and dark, quite cinematic. Well done Ric.

View attachment 179936
Again an image that deals with shadows and the play of light and dark, really nice image out of virtually nothing, nice one Jilly.

View attachment 179937

Solid work from terse and sdimbour as always, well done all for entering :thumbs:
Noooooo way!!!!! OMG. Dunno what to say. My iPhone XR picks up its second challenge. To think it went in the wrong section and wasn’t going to end up in here. I’m a bit gutted cos I’ve now got to take my 3 monos out of the newest mono challenge but will put them in my thread.
jilly’s shadows abstract was superb and deepop ’s eerie image was great also. nice mentions for terse and sdimbour too.

Noooooo way!!!!! OMG. Dunno what to say. My iPhone XR picks up its second challenge. To think it went in the wrong section and wasn’t going to end up in here. I’m a bit gutted cos I’ve now got to take my 3 monos out of the newest mono challenge but will put them in my thread.
jilly’s shadows abstract was superb and deepop ’s eerie image was great also. nice mentions for terse and sdimbour too.
Well done.
You certainly don't have to take your subs out the new mono thread unless you want to of course.

View attachment 179935

View attachment 179936

View attachment 179937

Thank you John. Congratulations ric alexander Ric - that’s a wonderful image and I’m glad it found its way here. Thank you for my second place and high fives to deepop David. That definitely a Sleepy Hollow type of image - fabulous POV and edit. Snaps to the HMs - terse Ted and sdimbour Sandra. Another great black and white week - thanks to everyone who entered. Okay, I’m off to take the escalator down to the Gallery with Ric’s commuter. See you there.

View attachment 179935

View attachment 179936

View attachment 179937

That’s a great photo ric alexander , well deserving of the top spot. Congrats to Jilly, Ted and Sandra. Thanks, John, for the 3rd place.

View attachment 179935

View attachment 179936

View attachment 179937

Congrats to Ric for the win and to Jilly and David for 2 & 3. Good work, folks.

You’ve put up some great photos this month, Ric. Well done.

View attachment 179935

View attachment 179936

View attachment 179937

Thanks sinnerjohn for the HM :inlove:
Congrats ric alexander A great composition. Well deserved !!!
Congrats as well JillyG and deepop for your 2nd and 3rd places. Well done!
See you next week !

Back
Top Bottom