023D3B90-F379-43EA-9E95-4F47AE0EE451.jpeg

Taken with Bluristic. No edits.

At last a walk on my own when I can actually take photographs. :inlove:

Last edited:
Wall Fungi

View attachment 163204
Taken with Bluristic. No edits.

At last a walk on my own when I can actually take photographs. :inlove:
You may know this and sorry to be the pedant (again this week) but I think that's a lichen. Not a fungus. Def includes a fungus in a mutualistic relationship but something different.

Hello! I think I don't need to wait for an official authorisation to post my election here, so here it goes!

In first place is terse with
(No title yet. Suggestions welcome.). Beautiful green AND yellow, looks like a painting, and made me smile :) nice work with the edit
03ECCCB2-2841-4967-B7D1-07A18B5633A5.jpeg

In second is sinnerjohn with industrial yellow. It's industrial AND yellow! I'm also a fan of industrial shots, so my eyes always linger on them for a while. plus, lots of dust, light leaks, all the fun things :)
IMG_20190917_164631_111~2.jpg

In third is lkbside with Consignment store mashup. I love all the different elements and the many colours, including of course, green and yellow. Also, we've been playing toy story non-stop in this house, and cowboys and space people are a recurring theme :D
9B548F6B-779A-4760-98A6-F30E90D6F6B9.jpeg

Thank you for all the entries, and HM to Geek1956 with the 2 photos of beautiful sunflowers. I know my themes are usually less conventional, and it can be a bit hard to come up with a lot of photos, but I really liked the diversity!

Have a good week everyone!

Hello! I think I don't need to wait for an official authorisation to post my election here, so here it goes!

(No title yet. Suggestions welcome.). Beautiful green AND yellow, looks like a painting, and made me smile :) nice work with the edit
View attachment 163722

In second is sinnerjohn with industrial yellow. It's industrial AND yellow! I'm also a fan of industrial shots, so my eyes always linger on them for a while. plus, lots of dust, light leaks, all the fun things :)
View attachment 163723

In third is lkbside with Consignment store mashup. I love all the different elements and the many colours, including of course, green and yellow. Also, we've been playing toy story non-stop in this house, and cowboys and space people are a recurring theme :D
View attachment 163724

Thank you for all the entries, and HM to Geek1956 with the 2 photos of beautiful sunflowers. I know my themes are usually less conventional, and it can be a bit hard to come up with a lot of photos, but I really liked the diversity!

Thank you, Juliana, that was a major surprise. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Congratulations to John and Leslie and Kevin, and onward to MC #238. Let's make it a no theme round this time.

View attachment 163722

View attachment 163723

View attachment 163724

These are all fab! Congrats on the win terse Ted! High fives to sinnerjohn John and lkbside Leslie, and kudos to HM Geek1956 Kevin!

Back
Top Bottom