B&W RESULT: #239 Black & White Challenge

Messing about.
IMG_20220508_145111-01.jpeg

For some reason ( probably that reason being too much whiskey the night before) my minion in my brain department is having trouble analysing this properly, I WILL get it Eventually. More coffee!!! I need more coffee! I love it though.
I had a couple of drams myself last night and snapped this on the way to work this morning. Unfortunately, I framed it up wrong in a rush before Security saw me!

Window Pain

For some reason ( probably that reason being too much whiskey the night before) my minion in my brain department is having trouble analysing this properly, I WILL get it Eventually. More coffee!!! I need more coffee! I love it though.
Me too, and I’ve had no whiskey. :feet: I keep seeing an animal shaped portal to another dimension (that has a radiator). :confused:

Well after much inner debate I think we have the winners, runners up and HM's all sorted for another week.

In 1st this week is the mind bending Window Pain by our Bill WOTANICUS
E368FB34-5E8D-43CF-AFCB-C34539BBC8CE.jpg

Which after much head scratching I assume we are looking through broken glass in the centre, which oddly does look like an elephant, to a disused classroom beyond and the outer edges are a reflection. I also get visions of a gypsy caravan and the black hole could also double as a tree trunk, but maybe that's just me.
A truly genius photographic abstract, the best sort imho.

2nd place this week is rizole's Sideboard,

IMG_20220514_082133_1652515239824-01.jpg

Which I actually liked looking at more than your submitted landscapes sir. What an assortment, it maybe says as more about you than a selfie could? The lady in the centre is a beauty and I love the picture on the wall. Shoes on there too, hope they're not new ;)

My final placing this week is ric alexander with The Steelworks
60E750E0-AC9F-4CA4-AFAB-A1EFC4F4F31C.jpg

A lovely bit of Industrial Grime and I can never get enough of that!

HM's go to WOTANICUS's other city themed abstracts, ric alexander's Bagpiping busker, sdimbour's perfectly marching in-step human and pigeon, JillyG's lovely damsel fly, ImageArt's lone carving on a Reading Church (Cathedral?) and finally terse's b/w version of Capitola Village.......phew lots to see once more this week, well done all, see you all in #240 :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom