MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
This was a tough choice, as I loved so many of this week's submissions. I thought I had the winner, then switched, then switched again. :rolleyes: But this image kept pulling me back because of it's uniqueness, creativity, and wonderful edit.

First place to GroovyGouvy 's "Morning Commute". :inlove: I just love the mix of real+cartoon - the "torn out bits" fit perfectly in the scene and feel like the should be there... this image makes me want a whole series, an entire storybook. So clever and creative! :inlove:

gouvy.jpeg

In second place is alans220 Alan's "The old pier at Nigg, Scotland". Just love the tones, the pink sand and colored rocks - beautiful!
alans220.jpeg

Third to terse Ted's "Ruins of a lost Pseudolithic civilization". He's been creating some amazing blurred/movement style images - to my eye this really looks like a painting - so well done!
ted.jpeg

Honorable mentions to sinnerjohn John's "Rocket to the Moon", terse Ted's "Life on a Brick", and ImageArt Ann's dreamy textured treescape. :inlove:

ImageArt

IOTM Winner - February 2021
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ann
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My 365
My MobiTog 365
He was always the best for textures and gave them away for free mostly. Jerry was very active in the groups I ran on Flickr, very nice guy.
I did bring this up about textures here a few weeks ago, i.e. was it ok to use something that was definitely not created on a mobile device.
No one answered so hey ho!
I’m sure the textures provided in such apps as Distressed FX, Stackables et el, are not from a mobile phone so I don’t see it as being an issue.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
This was a tough choice, as I loved so many of this week's submissions. I thought I had the winner, then switched, then switched again. :rolleyes: But this image kept pulling me back because of it's uniqueness, creativity, and wonderful edit.

First place to GroovyGouvy 's "Morning Commute". :inlove: I just love the mix of real+cartoon - the "torn out bits" fit perfectly in the scene and feel like the should be there... this image makes me want a whole series, an entire storybook. So clever and creative! :inlove:

View attachment 164482

In second place is alans220 Alan's "The old pier at Nigg, Scotland". Just love the tones, the pink sand and colored rocks - beautiful!

Third to terse Ted's "Ruins of a lost Pseudolithic civilization". He's been creating some amazing blurred/movement style images - to my eye this really looks like a painting - so well done!

Honorable mentions to sinnerjohn John's "Rocket to the Moon", terse Ted's "Life on a Brick", and ImageArt Ann's dreamy textured treescape. :inlove:

thanks RoseCat :inlove: Congrats GroovyGouvy - we’re so glad you’re back:D Nobody posts images like yours !
congrats alans220 Alan, welcome to the MobiTog hall of fame
and terse . . . Well, we’re used to you :lmao:

wtg HMs John Ted & Ann :notworthy:

Gouvy, theme or no theme?

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs

View attachment 164482

View attachment 164484

View attachment 164483

Thank you for the third and the HM, RoseCat, and congrats to GroovyGouvy and alans220 for the 1-2.