MobiColour RESULT: #239 NO THEME

I do love this! And making your own texture? Green with envy!
Well, when I mean my own texture I mean my texture stash that I’ve collected over the years. Some of them are my own but a lot of them are from Shadowhouse Creations, a great resource, all free. I used to donate to him yearly because I used so many of his excellent textures. I had a quick look. His site and all the textures are still up although he hasn’t added any more since 2011 (OMG, was it that long ago) and there doesn’t seem to be a facility to donate anymore.

He’s still active on Flickr under Jerry Jones.

Well, when I mean my own texture I mean my texture stash that I’ve collected over the years. Some of them are my own but a lot of them are from Shadowhouse Creations, a great resource, all free. I used to donate to him yearly because I used so many of his excellent textures. I had a quick look. His site and all the textures are still up although he hasn’t added any more since 2011 (OMG, was it that long ago) and there doesn’t seem to be a facility to donate anymore.

He was always the best for textures and gave them away for free mostly. Jerry was very active in the groups I ran on Flickr, very nice guy.
I did bring this up about textures here a few weeks ago, i.e. was it ok to use something that was definitely not created on a mobile device.
No one answered so hey ho!

BCCCFE5E-72C9-4865-B1C5-5B1F7B018A92.jpeg

Hodge
Native cam, Photos

He was always the best for textures and gave them away for free mostly. Jerry was very active in the groups I ran on Flickr, very nice guy.
I did bring this up about textures here a few weeks ago, i.e. was it ok to use something that was definitely not created on a mobile device.
I have a few filters I got from the materials sections of various tutorials I took. I also have a bunch I created using Stackables when we first heard the news it wasn’t going to be supported anymore. I layered the filters on a white image and a few on on black, then saved them. I have used both, but think I feel sufficiently guilty about it. :rolleyes:

Aand.......now I have more.......:oops:

At a certain point the structures rules hierarchies that distinguish one group from another can become rigid over-surveilled micro-management. At that point the group is no longer a shared interest community - it’s more like a totalitarian state. The difference is in the distance between those structures and rules and the members of the community they help define.

In simpler terms, dear, it’s about good faith, innit.

I have a few filters I got from the materials sections of various tutorials I took. I also have a bunch I created using Stackables when we first heard the news it wasn’t going to be supported anymore. I layered the filters on a white image and a few on on black, then saved them. I have used both, but think I feel sufficiently guilty about it. :rolleyes:

Beautifully put, Star.
“It’s about good faith and/or feeling sufficiently guilty about potential breaches”
:thumbs:
:notworthy:
:inlove:

Back
Top Bottom