MobiColour RESULT: #239 NO THEME

This was a tough choice, as I loved so many of this week's submissions. I thought I had the winner, then switched, then switched again. :rolleyes: But this image kept pulling me back because of it's uniqueness, creativity, and wonderful edit.

First place to GroovyGouvy 's "Morning Commute". :inlove: I just love the mix of real+cartoon - the "torn out bits" fit perfectly in the scene and feel like the should be there... this image makes me want a whole series, an entire storybook. So clever and creative! :inlove:

gouvy.jpeg

In second place is alans220 Alan's "The old pier at Nigg, Scotland". Just love the tones, the pink sand and colored rocks - beautiful!
alans220.jpeg

Third to terse Ted's "Ruins of a lost Pseudolithic civilization". He's been creating some amazing blurred/movement style images - to my eye this really looks like a painting - so well done!
ted.jpeg

Honorable mentions to sinnerjohn John's "Rocket to the Moon", terse Ted's "Life on a Brick", and ImageArt Ann's dreamy textured treescape. :inlove:

He was always the best for textures and gave them away for free mostly. Jerry was very active in the groups I ran on Flickr, very nice guy.
I did bring this up about textures here a few weeks ago, i.e. was it ok to use something that was definitely not created on a mobile device.
No one answered so hey ho!
I’m sure the textures provided in such apps as Distressed FX, Stackables et el, are not from a mobile phone so I don’t see it as being an issue.

This was a tough choice, as I loved so many of this week's submissions. I thought I had the winner, then switched, then switched again. :rolleyes: But this image kept pulling me back because of it's uniqueness, creativity, and wonderful edit.

First place to GroovyGouvy 's "Morning Commute". :inlove: I just love the mix of real+cartoon - the "torn out bits" fit perfectly in the scene and feel like the should be there... this image makes me want a whole series, an entire storybook. So clever and creative! :inlove:

View attachment 164482

In second place is alans220 Alan's "The old pier at Nigg, Scotland". Just love the tones, the pink sand and colored rocks - beautiful!

Third to terse Ted's "Ruins of a lost Pseudolithic civilization". He's been creating some amazing blurred/movement style images - to my eye this really looks like a painting - so well done!

Honorable mentions to sinnerjohn John's "Rocket to the Moon", terse Ted's "Life on a Brick", and ImageArt Ann's dreamy textured treescape. :inlove:

thanks RoseCat :inlove: Congrats GroovyGouvy - we’re so glad you’re back:D Nobody posts images like yours !
congrats alans220 Alan, welcome to the MobiTog hall of fame
and terse . . . Well, we’re used to you :lmao:

wtg HMs John Ted & Ann :notworthy:

Gouvy, theme or no theme?

View attachment 164482

View attachment 164484

View attachment 164483

Thank you for the third and the HM, RoseCat, and congrats to GroovyGouvy and alans220 for the 1-2.

Back
Top Bottom