rizole

IOTM Winner - June & August 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
What does that sound like in the wind??? Melodic? Haunting? Discorant?

Oh how I’d love to see/hear this! ❤️
I get the impression this is made for show, not sound. It does make a sound in the right conditions but it dosen't sing and it doesn't ring.
Bit of a disapointment really. It's a beautiful sculpture but doesn't do what it's name suggests
8/10 or the physical thing, 2/10 for the name of the thing.

Geek1956

IOTM Winner - March 2021
Reaction score
Real Name
Kevin
Device
iPhone X
6897AFC0-DA51-446F-831C-314CCC5DDDDB.jpeg

All lined up, Lake Burley Griffin Canberra HipstaX

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
I get the impression this is made for show, not sound. It does make a sound in the right conditions but it dosen't sing and it doesn't ring.
Bit of a disapointment really. It's a beautiful sculpture but doesn't do what it's name suggests
I’ll go with haunting...... Cool!

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
The sound the video captured was otherworldly! :inlove: Or what you might hear at the junction of multiple dimensions. I love this sculpture.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
View attachment 165130
Snapseed
Rule of Fourths?? ;)
Interestingly (or not), I hardly ever think of or actively apply the rule of thirds. I frame my images purely from instinct/visual preferences. I know of the rule and how to apply it, but I never consciously use it

99F89E5B-0472-447C-840B-CB3BE302C8AB.jpeg

looks pretty good to me ! Maybe as John says it’s kindof automatic ? Ie the ‘rule’ bit means that ‘as a rule’ our visual processing and organisation works that way?

Last edited:

rvilhena

MobiAddict
Reaction score
Real Name
Ricardo
Device
Samsung
Dear all, congratulations for all the great pictures! Each one of them with particular view of the rule of thirds. And this is what photography is about, to look and share the world from different perspectives.
So, as I can only choose one, my choice goes do MsDee. I love the balance and the disposition of the elements, as well the color palette. Well done!
50984994408_9f3dee7623_k.jpg

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Maybe as John says it’s kindof automatic ? Ie the ‘rule’ bit means that ‘as a rule’ our visual processing and organisation works that way?
Yes, it must be sort of an inherent/unconscious process.

RoseCat

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
Dear all, congratulations for all the great pictures! Each one of them with particular view of the rule of thirds. And this is what photography is about, to look and share the world from different perspectives.
So, as I can only choose one, my choice goes do MsDee. I love the balance and the disposition of the elements, as well the color palette. Well done!
View attachment 165323
Congrats MsDee !! :D

terse

IOTM Winner - May & November 2020
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Ted
Device
iPhone Xs
View attachment 165323
Congratulations Dee! Good choice, Ricardo, and beautifully balanced, as you said.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
thank you rvilhena Ricardo! And congrats MsDee Dee - such a beautiful image :inlove:
Thank you also to the mobi-faery (i suspect a cat-faery) who changed the thread :notworthy: (did you also open the new thread ? :lol:)

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
thank you rvilhena Ricardo! And congrats MsDee Dee - such a beautiful image :inlove:
Thank you also to the mobi-faery (i suspect a cat-faery) who changed the thread :notworthy: (did you also open the new thread ? :lol:)

nope. You just can’t get good cat-faery help these days :D I’ll bb after work to do that - unless Starzee is around and able ?:inlove::inlove::inlove: (Also to harangue ask Ms Dee about her choice of theme)

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
View attachment 165323
Congrats MsDee lovely serene image :thumbs:

Starzee

IOTM Winner - July 2020
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Star Greathouse
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
nope. You just can’t get good cat-faery help these days :D I’ll bb after work to do that - unless Starzee is around and able ?:inlove::inlove::inlove: (Also to harangue ask Ms Dee about her choice of theme)
The new colour challenge can be found
Here.

MsDee what do you have in mind for us???​

MsDee

MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
View attachment 165323

Congratulations Dee! Good choice, Ricardo, and beautifully balanced, as you said.

Congrats MsDee lovely serene image :thumbs:

Thanks everyone!! Such a lovely thing to wake up to! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

sinnerjohn

MobiLifer
Reaction score
Real Name
John
Device
Pixel
I see the MCC winners album hasn't been updated since October either, just saying.