MobiColour Result: #241 Theme R U L E. O F. T H I R D S

What does that sound like in the wind??? Melodic? Haunting? Discorant?

Oh how I’d love to see/hear this! ❤️
I get the impression this is made for show, not sound. It does make a sound in the right conditions but it dosen't sing and it doesn't ring.
Bit of a disapointment really. It's a beautiful sculpture but doesn't do what it's name suggests
8/10 or the physical thing, 2/10 for the name of the thing.

6897AFC0-DA51-446F-831C-314CCC5DDDDB.jpeg

All lined up, Lake Burley Griffin Canberra HipstaX

I get the impression this is made for show, not sound. It does make a sound in the right conditions but it dosen't sing and it doesn't ring.
Bit of a disapointment really. It's a beautiful sculpture but doesn't do what it's name suggests
I’ll go with haunting...... Cool!

The sound the video captured was otherworldly! :inlove: Or what you might hear at the junction of multiple dimensions. I love this sculpture.

View attachment 165130
Snapseed
Rule of Fourths?? ;)
Interestingly (or not), I hardly ever think of or actively apply the rule of thirds. I frame my images purely from instinct/visual preferences. I know of the rule and how to apply it, but I never consciously use it

99F89E5B-0472-447C-840B-CB3BE302C8AB.jpeg

looks pretty good to me ! Maybe as John says it’s kindof automatic ? Ie the ‘rule’ bit means that ‘as a rule’ our visual processing and organisation works that way?

Last edited:
Dear all, congratulations for all the great pictures! Each one of them with particular view of the rule of thirds. And this is what photography is about, to look and share the world from different perspectives.
So, as I can only choose one, my choice goes do MsDee. I love the balance and the disposition of the elements, as well the color palette. Well done!
50984994408_9f3dee7623_k.jpg

Dear all, congratulations for all the great pictures! Each one of them with particular view of the rule of thirds. And this is what photography is about, to look and share the world from different perspectives.
So, as I can only choose one, my choice goes do MsDee. I love the balance and the disposition of the elements, as well the color palette. Well done!
View attachment 165323
Congrats MsDee !! :D

View attachment 165323
Congratulations Dee! Good choice, Ricardo, and beautifully balanced, as you said.

thank you rvilhena Ricardo! And congrats MsDee Dee - such a beautiful image :inlove:
Thank you also to the mobi-faery (i suspect a cat-faery) who changed the thread :notworthy: (did you also open the new thread ? :lol:)

nope. You just can’t get good cat-faery help these days :D I’ll bb after work to do that - unless Starzee is around and able ?:inlove::inlove::inlove: (Also to harangue ask Ms Dee about her choice of theme)

View attachment 165323
Congrats MsDee lovely serene image :thumbs:

View attachment 165323

Congratulations Dee! Good choice, Ricardo, and beautifully balanced, as you said.

thank you rvilhena Ricardo! And congrats MsDee Dee - such a beautiful image :inlove:
Thank you also to the mobi-faery (i suspect a cat-faery) who changed the thread :notworthy: (did you also open the new thread ? :lol:)

Congrats MsDee lovely serene image :thumbs:

Thanks everyone!! Such a lovely thing to wake up to! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Back
Top Bottom