B&W RESULT: #242 Black & White Challenge

Daisies.
IMG_20220603_134356-01.jpeg

Bottoms up!!!

I couldn’t help myself with this one and after thinking of many titles I chose this one. Between the obvious, and the fact it was a stall selling very expensive local flavoured rum, I decided to play it safe.
it was a miss-shot but I like the way it turned out.

29B0D783-85A0-4B1E-92C9-535485424EA0.jpeg

lightroom and snapseed.

Bottoms up!!!

I couldn’t help myself with this one and after thinking of many titles I chose this one. Between the obvious, and the fact it was a stall selling very expensive local flavoured rum, I decided to play it safe.

View attachment 181273

lightroom and snapseed.
could have easily been a bum deal

Just looked up SKRWT - more out of curiousity as to what it was, and bought it! No in app purchases now, so a great little app!
It is. I do simple perspective corrections in Photos now, but for trickier stuff, SKRWT is the thing.

(I've always wondered about the name. I thought it should be SKWRT = "square it" instead of SKRWT which is more like "screw it" but maybe they meant "screw with it" :lmao: )

Bottoms up!!!

View attachment 181273

lightroom and snapseed.
Great capture, real street photography. Dangerous if caught hahahah

This challenge is now CLOSED. It’s sinnerjohn John’s task to choose his favourites, but he’s on holiday, so there may be a bit of a delay. Whenever you have a moment John, between swims, drinks, siestas (or the Greek equivalent).:lol:

Back
Top Bottom