B&W RESULT: #246 Black & White Challenge

WOTANICUS

IOTM WInner - Sept 21
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
Its very subjective. This one might need a bit of a tweak, as its another example of looking great on a small screen, but loses impact on a pc monitor. More is Maw now.

rizole

The Artist Formerly Known as Rizole…
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
Rizole
Device
Huawei
Heads.
IMG_20220630_162940-01.jpeg

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
This challenge is now CLOSED. It’s over to Geek1956 Kevin to choose his favourites. Whenever is convenient Kevin.:thumbs:

ric alexander

Mr. Patience
Reaction score
Real Name
ric alexander
Device
iPhone 11
Thank you Kevin. There was a lot of good images in this one.
I dont normally favour cats being a dog person but that one of Jenny’s made me smile. Loved the reflection of Bills too. It kept my attention for some time while working it out.

Last edited:

JillyG

IOTM Winner - Sep 20 + Jan & Nov 21
Mobi Veteran
Reaction score
Real Name
Jilly
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
My 365
My MobiTog 365
Some great images, for first place I loved Rics ric alexander ”He was starting to think his date had lost interest” image. Dark almost gothic image
View attachment 182631

For second place I loved Jens zenjenny cat photo,
View attachment 182633

For third I chose Bills interesting “Plaza” image. Love the curves that seem to meet half way, clever reflection? Or two levels, WOTANICUS View attachment 182634
Thank you Kevin.:thumbs: Super congrats to ric alexander Ric - your “people” images are fabulous, and this is another great example.:notworthy: Well done to zenjenny Jen with second and WOTANICUS Bill with third. Jen’s cat looks like it’s trying to fly a hot air balloon (and failing, but maintaining an air of insouciance:lol: ). And Bill’s empty plaza is intriguing - what time were you there Bill, to find it so empty? Great work from everyone again this week. Right, onwards and upwards - I’m off to the Gallery with Ric’s couple. I shall quiz them about their relationship as we go! See you there.

zenjenny

MobiStaff
MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Reaction score
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Congrats Ric, I also like the ‘gothic’ tag for your image.
Congrats on another mind/eye-bender, Bill.
And thanks for my (Mollie’s) second, Kevin :)

WOTANICUS

IOTM WInner - Sept 21
Reaction score
Real Name
Bill
Device
iPhone 12 Mini
Thank you Kevin.:thumbs: Super congrats to ric alexander Ric - your “people” images are fabulous, and this is another great example.:notworthy: Well done to zenjenny Jen with second and WOTANICUS Bill with third. Jen’s cat looks like it’s trying to fly a hot air balloon (and failing, but maintaining an air of insouciance:lol: ). And Bill’s empty plaza is intriguing - what time were you there Bill, to find it so empty? Great work from everyone again this week. Right, onwards and upwards - I’m off to the Gallery with Ric’s couple. I shall quiz them about their relationship as we go! See you there.
The Plaza shot was the local cinema, I went to see Lightyear and the wife went to a later screening of Top Gun, so I found myself with 15 mins to kill in the corridor!