B&W RESULT: #246 Black & White Challenge

Its very subjective. This one might need a bit of a tweak, as its another example of looking great on a small screen, but loses impact on a pc monitor. More is Maw now.

Heads.
IMG_20220630_162940-01.jpeg

This challenge is now CLOSED. It’s over to Geek1956 Kevin to choose his favourites. Whenever is convenient Kevin.:thumbs:

Thank you Kevin. There was a lot of good images in this one.
I dont normally favour cats being a dog person but that one of Jenny’s made me smile. Loved the reflection of Bills too. It kept my attention for some time while working it out.

Last edited:
Some great images, for first place I loved Rics ric alexander ”He was starting to think his date had lost interest” image. Dark almost gothic image
View attachment 182631

For second place I loved Jens zenjenny cat photo,
View attachment 182633

For third I chose Bills interesting “Plaza” image. Love the curves that seem to meet half way, clever reflection? Or two levels, WOTANICUS View attachment 182634
Thank you Kevin.:thumbs: Super congrats to ric alexander Ric - your “people” images are fabulous, and this is another great example.:notworthy: Well done to zenjenny Jen with second and WOTANICUS Bill with third. Jen’s cat looks like it’s trying to fly a hot air balloon (and failing, but maintaining an air of insouciance:lol: ). And Bill’s empty plaza is intriguing - what time were you there Bill, to find it so empty? Great work from everyone again this week. Right, onwards and upwards - I’m off to the Gallery with Ric’s couple. I shall quiz them about their relationship as we go! See you there.

Congrats Ric, I also like the ‘gothic’ tag for your image.
Congrats on another mind/eye-bender, Bill.
And thanks for my (Mollie’s) second, Kevin :)

Thank you Kevin.:thumbs: Super congrats to ric alexander Ric - your “people” images are fabulous, and this is another great example.:notworthy: Well done to zenjenny Jen with second and WOTANICUS Bill with third. Jen’s cat looks like it’s trying to fly a hot air balloon (and failing, but maintaining an air of insouciance:lol: ). And Bill’s empty plaza is intriguing - what time were you there Bill, to find it so empty? Great work from everyone again this week. Right, onwards and upwards - I’m off to the Gallery with Ric’s couple. I shall quiz them about their relationship as we go! See you there.
The Plaza shot was the local cinema, I went to see Lightyear and the wife went to a later screening of Top Gun, so I found myself with 15 mins to kill in the corridor!

Back
Top Bottom