B&W RESULT: #248 Black & White Challenge

“And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.” IPhone capture and edited in Fotograf
1657779076868.jpeg

49773AB5-AABC-45A2-A9A5-F768E0282340.jpeg

Probably my best infrared image from today although I processed the HEIC version rather than the RAW due to a mistake with my Camera+ settings. That pole in the middle is some sort of totem pole. Will have to read the splurb the next time I’m there.

Moment 58 zoom lens, Infrared lens, Camera+ Pro, Snapseed.

View attachment 183274
Probably my best infrared image from today although I processed the HEIC version rather than the RAW due to a mistake with my Camera+ settings. That pole in the middle is some sort of totem pole. Will have to read the splurb the next time I’m there.

Moment 58 zoom lens, Infrared lens, Camera+ Pro, Snapseed.
Elizabeth Bennett and her sisters on a stroll.

Nominated July IoTM

This challenge is now CLOSED. It’s over to deepop David to choose his favourites, whenever is convenient.:D

This week looked like a lot of Mobitoggers were on summer vaction as there were only 23 images. Fortunately there was no drop off in quality, only quantity. All the photos were great this week. These were my favorites.
In the top spot is sinnerjohn and his pastoral “One for the road”. There’s something captivating about about the stare we’re getting from the main character (notwithstanding their use of lipstick and ?nosestick.) (Can someone have a Clara Bow nose?)
558182BB-DA11-4094-BD81-E3AF78C827A0.jpeg

In second is ImageArt Ann and her infrared photo which appears to be two holy beings, emanating a glorious silver aura onto the trees, discussing celestial matters. (It helps to see that massive ?cell tower base as some sort of mysterious totem.)
173003B9-29C2-4C36-936C-467EA62D56A0.jpeg

And although it pains me to put this photo on the podium in third place (I am NOT a cat person!) terse Ted’s ”Contemplation “ is there. Virtually all negative space broken only by Hodge’s silver lining silhouette. Wonderful.
8CC59B41-8FF7-4A29-9866-BCC97EB8FCE5.jpeg

This week looked like a lot of Mobitoggers were on summer vaction as there were only 23 images. Fortunately there was no drop off in quality, only quantity. All the photos were great this week. These were my favorites.
In the top spot is sinnerjohn and his pastoral “One for the road”. There’s something captivating about about the stare we’re getting from the main character (notwithstanding their use of lipstick and ?nosestick.) (Can someone have a Clara Bow nose?)
View attachment 183332

In second is ImageArt Ann and her infrared photo which appears to be two holy beings, emanating a glorious silver aura onto the trees, discussing celestial matters. (It helps to see that massive ?cell tower base as some sort of mysterious totem.)
View attachment 183333
And although it pains me to put this photo on the podium in third place (I am NOT a cat person!) terse Ted’s ”Contemplation “ is there. Virtually all negative space broken only by Hodge’s silver lining silhouette. Wonderful.
View attachment 183334
Thank you David, lovely judging and you’ve chosen three wonderful images. Super congratulations to sinnerjohn John with his first place “One for the road”. I love the sheep with six legs!!:lol: Great composition and editing.:thumbs: Hugs to ImageArt Ann and terse Ted with second and third respectively. Both really atmospheric images and again, super editing. Thank you to everyone who posted. I am now off to herd John’s sheep down to the Gallery. I’ll take a dustpan and brush too - there’s bound to be “droppings”.:lol: See you there.

View attachment 183332

View attachment 183333
View attachment 183334
Thank you David much appreciated, I'll see you at the baaaaaa ;) Lipstick that made me smile :lol:
Well done ImageArt that was a interesting image, looks way better on a bigger screen too. Yay to terse too, everytime I look at the image I have to focus on what I'm actually looking at (maybe my age!).

View attachment 183332

View attachment 183333
View attachment 183334
Thanks, David. It is actually a proper totem pole. I need to find out what it’s all about.

Congrats, John, you really did get some great sheep images. And Ted, well I just love your Hodge images and this is at the top.

View attachment 183332

View attachment 183333
View attachment 183334
Nice work sinnerjohn John, ImageArt Ann and terse Ted!

Back
Top Bottom